Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 1672
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:07 pm

He probably shoved his entire head there.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:59 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:57 pm
pibbs wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:21 pm
Interesting. Brad Jones retweeted this but not Allison. Jelly much?
I sure hope so. Lupa hasn't seen a whole lot of activity on her channel lately, has she? Is so, at this rate, she'll never surpass Doge the Complicit.
Maybe she's gearing up to #meagain Phealous.

Anyway, when a girl and a guy have both been e-celebs in the same circles for the same amount of time, make similar styles of kahntent, and the guy is CRUSHING the girl in views, you know the girl's kahntent is shit. Thirst subs are the easiest things to possibly get if your a woman. There are hordes of simps desperate to become obsessive fans of anything with a vagina. If you can build a larger audience with that boost than a dude working at the same level, you are just shit. You hear that Lupa? Shit. No one wants to watch you overact horribly over Baywatch videos.

User avatar
Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:07 pm
He probably shoved his entire head there.
He's a reverse birther, gets his below average cock so turgid.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:00 am

I always hate the skinhead/face-cunt motif balding men adopt. Either cleanly shave your entire head or wear facial hair with well groomed short hair.

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 1802
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by pibbs » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:28 am

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:23 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:07 pm
He probably shoved his entire head there.
He's a reverse birther, gets his below average cock so turgid.
The sand in her vagina stripped all his hair off.

Whybother
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:56 am

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Whybother » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:43 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:00 am
I always hate the skinhead/face-cunt motif balding men adopt. Either cleanly shave your entire head or wear facial hair with well groomed short hair.
So... You hate Walter White? Haha

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1683
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 am

He chooses to be bald, it's not a ditch effort to look cool.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:10 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 am
He chooses to be bald, it's not a ditch effort to look cool.
I mean... isn't it completely not a choice when your hair is falling out anyway? The only "choice" is to shave it all off and salvage some kind of dignity or like like an emaciated virgin that masturbates every 2 hours.
Fuck you Guest, just register already.

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 1802
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by pibbs » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:41 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:10 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 am
He chooses to be bald, it's not a ditch effort to look cool.
I mean... isn't it completely not a choice when your hair is falling out anyway? The only "choice" is to shave it all off and salvage some kind of dignity or like like an emaciated virgin that masturbates every 2 hours.
Film Brain then.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 3117
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:49 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:41 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:10 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 am
He chooses to be bald, it's not a ditch effort to look cool.
I mean... isn't it completely not a choice when your hair is falling out anyway? The only "choice" is to shave it all off and salvage some kind of dignity or like like an emaciated virgin that masturbates every 2 hours.
Film Brain then.
Exactly. I shave my head and still look like shit. :lol: It's my dented disgusting head shape.
Fuck you Guest, just register already.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], pibbs, Whybother and 5 guests