Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:08 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:30 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:18 pm
That's all they need is a woman getting offended at all the guy talk that goes around the table.
The women they had there before were fine with it. Obscurus Karen would not be.

I would prefer to see Brad on the show. He could watch some terrible shit, talk with the guys and drive Lupa mad in the process.

And there should be a camera just on Rich Evans desperately trying and failing not to look at Laura's boobs.
They only ever had one woman on the show, and that was years ago, and she was annoying and shrill and thought farts were lol so funni haha. Clearly the bitches can’t handle the banter, keep them off the show.

And Brad is a fucking moron. The guy can make sarcastic quips about some shitty film with obvious problems, but he has no idea how to talk about a good movie or even highlight a movie’s issues when they’re more subtle than obvious shit like bad acting. He relies on his shit eating grin, his radio host voice, and his “hello fellow kids” look to survive through discussions, but whenever he actually has to start talking about a film it’s more him talking about his geek-level film knowledge or tells some story that’s in someway related to the film or filmmaking in general, but he can’t coherently examine a film, especially not in the way that RLM does.

Also why would Brad’s trophy wife be on the show? She doesn’t even talk, she just sits there for Brad to talk at while her cleavage is front and center to make up for her complete lack of interaction. Good for Brad that he gets to fuck that pussy until the inevitable divorce happens but she’s useless as a review show co-host, she’s only there because all his friends backstabbed him and he had to move away from the crazy cat lady that still lusts for him til this very day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:23 am

RLM also had some female "comedian" (imagine a thousand more quotes) in two videos. All the viewers, including me, hated her.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:23 am
RLM also had some female "comedian" (imagine a thousand more quotes) in two videos. All the viewers, including me, hated her.
Oh god I went back and watched all that early in the year, she was painful.

If any IN could roll with RLM it’d be Rolfe, he’s a chill guy with a sense of humor who knows his shtick about movies. I think he’d enjoy getting away from Loco Bandito and the blob brigade too.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Because she was a "one of the guys" kind of funny girl. (funny girl here is used ironically) The annoying kind of cunt that all women get like when drunk. She was average looking at best. So what was the point of her? Guess that's why she's never come back.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
I don’t remember this. As far as I know I’ve seen all the main stuff a long time ago. Then again, I only started watching RLM way after they semi-retired their Mr Plinkett reviews so maybe I missed some super early videos or something. Still, sounds like she was unbearable from what the other dude wrote.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:16 am

This chick.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:53 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:08 am

They only ever had one woman on the show, and that was years ago, and she was annoying and shrill and thought farts were lol so funni haha. Clearly the bitches can’t handle the banter, keep them off the show.
They had 2 women on BOTW and I think one more on HitB.
BOTW had that one posted above from Texas and I think the other one was Mike's girlfriend at the time.
Vaporwear wrote:
And Brad is a fucking moron. The guy can make sarcastic quips about some shitty film with obvious problems, but he has no idea how to talk about a good movie or even highlight a movie’s issues when they’re more subtle than obvious shit like bad acting. He relies on his shit eating grin, his radio host voice, and his “hello fellow kids” look to survive through discussions, but whenever he actually has to start talking about a film it’s more him talking about his geek-level film knowledge or tells some story that’s in someway related to the film or filmmaking in general, but he can’t coherently examine a film, especially not in the way that RLM does
BotW is not exactly highly technical criticism. When in doubt, put him in a Wheel episode. Or do a Len Kabinski and rip apart one of his shitty films with him present.
Vaporwear wrote:
Also why would Brad’s trophy wife be on the show? She doesn’t even talk, she just sits there for Brad to talk at while her cleavage is front and center to make up for her complete lack of interaction. Good for Brad that he gets to fuck that pussy until the inevitable divorce happens but she’s useless as a review show co-host, she’s only there because all his friends backstabbed him and he had to move away from the crazy cat lady that still lusts for him til this very day.
She would not be on the panel, but in the "live reaction" segment. Like Macaulay's handler or other superfluous humans.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:32 pm

RLM comes off to me like a closed-off world these days. They might let in "celebrity guest" crazy people like Macauley Culkin or deadpan types like those two Cucknadian special effects guys from time to time, but I don't think that they're looking for "new talent". What they have now works and they're not going to change it much.

Wasn't there a story about some guy who got trolled into thinking that RLM was looking for more contributors so he traveled about a thousand miles to Wisconsin to audition only to be turned away because none of that was true?

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:09 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:32 pm
Wasn't there a story about some guy who got trolled into thinking that RLM was looking for more contributors so he traveled about a thousand miles to Wisconsin to audition only to be turned away because none of that was true?
Yeah, Paul Latza

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:32 pm
What they have now works and they're not going to change it much.
Don't want a second Channel Awesome I guess.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette