Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:17 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:06 am
The Sex Cannon retweeted this:
:lol: Persian White supremacist!

Remind me what he did wrong again?
It had to misquoting a study in a debate with Destiny. It doesn't matter because Jontron is doing infinitely better than Allison. He gets millions of views a month even when he doesn't upload a video. Allison is trying to destroy someone because it's the only thing she kinda do well. Even then, it always hurts her more in the end than it does the target.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:33 am

He didn't misquote anything. Destiny is just more comfortable in debates and will spout counter arguments without any basis in research.

Jon said that even wealthy niggers commit more crime than poor whites. Something that is accurate.
Destiny went "lol no" and that's it.
It does sound like bullshit to most people, especially Destiny listeners, so it was easy for him to ridicule and thus shake Jon's confidence.

In short, Jon essentially said the forbidden 10% of population but over 50% of the crime formula.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:27 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:06 am
Remind me what he did wrong again?
Made the mistake of going on a stream with a gishgalloping manlet on adderall. Also made the mistake of cultivating the reddit audience, who promptly turned on him for assailing them with facts

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:40 am

Plus using the terminology "whites and blacks" isn't very PC.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:26 am

Moral of the story is, don't debate people that don't care for facts at all unless you are supremely prepared.

Take a gander at Deepak Chopra for a nice example. Elon Musk would be another example for a con man but since he doesn't debate it doesn't work as well.

Chopra is supremely comfortable just claiming absolute nonsense that is easily disproven, but you can't do it on the spot.
The fucker will appear super solid to onlookers, which morons equate with him being knowledgeable. Force them to support their claims and be able to support all claims you make and understand them perfectly.

Jon didn't do the leg work and let DesTINY roll all over him. Jon was right, Destiny was wrong. But in terms of debating skills, Destiny made him appear wrong.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:26 am
Moral of the story is, don't debate people that don't care for facts at all unless you are supremely prepared.
And don't cultivate the reddit audience
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:26 am
Jon didn't do the leg work and let DesTINY roll all over him. Jon was right, Destiny was wrong. But in terms of debating skills, Destiny made him appear wrong.
Thing is that, before they went on stream, they were debating over twatter and Jon was destroying him. When it comes to written arguments Jon was pretty good and DesTINY was shit, because he couldn't talk really fast, shout over the opponent, etc. All these rhetorical techniques he uses to make him seem like a good debater to someone who doesn't know better. Whereas when Jon has to write out his thoughts they're much better articulated.

So yeah, going on stream was a BIG mistake

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:20 am

Lupa shouldn't be allowed to know who JonTron is. He's in a whole other leage of YouTubber. Her Twitter feed needs to block every youtuber whose more successful than her (all of them).

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:39 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:20 am
Lupa shouldn't be allowed to know who JonTron is. He's in a whole other leage of YouTubber. Her Twitter feed needs to block every youtuber whose more successful than her (all of them).
I disagree. I think if anything she needs to be reminded constantly that a 'racist' is infinitely more popular and successful than her and makes more money than she ever will.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:40 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:22 am
Thing is that, before they went on stream, they were debating over twatter and Jon was destroying him. When it comes to written arguments Jon was pretty good and DesTINY was shit, because he couldn't talk really fast, shout over the opponent, etc. All these rhetorical techniques he uses to make him seem like a good debater to someone who doesn't know better. Whereas when Jon has to write out his thoughts they're much better articulated.

So yeah, going on stream was a BIG mistake
He was destroying him and he well should be as the facts were on his side. He did also make sure to not talk bullshit as he did not stateanuthing that was wrong.

But that's not what debating is about and where Destiny bested him with experience. Hands down.

Debate is about convincing clueless people of your standpoint. It is usually easier if it's a black and white case where you are correct and the other party is wrong, but that doesn't guarantee you a win in the debate to uninformed or biased audiences.

To be honest with you, J would decline debating Destiny. I stand nothing to gain from that. It's almost always the party that is wrong that gains from it. Especially if that sided cares nothing about losing face by being proven wrong afterward.

Again, wonderful examples are Elon Musk, who has lied about his own history extensively, made up his entire expertise and handwaved every concern that proved true about the projects he helmed. Another would be Ben Shapiro, who is very apt in quick responses and good preparation but will just wing it when he's out of his depth and still look completely confident.

Con men. Con, after all, stands for confident. They make you feel confident that they know what they are talking about and look confident even when faced with proof to the contrary.
Destiny is a very good con man. Likely a skill he developed due to being a manlet bitch to gain some control over his life.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:43 am

Well, I don’t know who this Destiny guy is, but he sounds like a cunt. Mostly because his name is “Destiny”. Sounds like a fat black stripper that has aids. I’m guessing you guys revere him or some shit, because you actually call him by his faggy name, Destiny and not Cuntiny :roll: