TowelyWeinberg

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by TowelyWeinberg » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:38 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:04 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 pm
on Lupa's then-virginal pussy
Hahaha! You delusional retard. She fucked her high school drama team.
What? Really? How did you find this out?

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:44 pm

I don't know how Looba was able to fuck ass those gay drama kids.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 pm

TowelyWeinberg wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:38 pm
pibbs wrote:
Le Redditeur wrote:
on Lupa's then-virginal pussy
Don't you remember me, Lupa? I was third in line. Just after the big dyke with the strap on.

TowelyWeinberg

Post by TowelyWeinberg » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:05 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 pm
TowelyWeinberg wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:38 pm
pibbs wrote:

Don't you remember me, Lupa? I was third in line. Just after the big dyke with the strap on.
Probably the only time she wouldn't scream rape or that she's asexual is when the big dyke with a strap on showed up. Those legs would spread like warp speed.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 am

She refuses to let it go.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:55 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 am
She refuses to let it go.
Everyone already knew this. DHI said it from the start.

You're several years late and Pop Quiz Hotshit happened when you were on bad terms with them already IIRC, so you're just bringing up old shit you probably already complained about.

I'd rather hear Tamara or someone who was actually involved in the show talk about it. Of course TGWTG was a ripoff. What they did with Hotshot is the same thing they did with all of their crowdfunded projects, including all the ones you were involved with.

What's a good comparison for this? Maybe if Delrith suddenly started shitting on Joe and saying Joe's videos got lazy over the years. :lol:

But keep saying things we said years ago while simultaneously acting like DHI is the worst place in the world full of people who lie and slander and rape all the time. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 am

Thing is, as terrible as Pop Quiz Fraud Avoidance Requirement was (and it was fucking bad), it is still better than anything Lupa has ever shat out.

Every OLP video I've ever watched consists of uninteresting copyrighted material being shown almost in full while Granny Lupa makes unoriginal, unfunny riffs over the content. And, 2-3 times an episode the camera cuts back to her when she shrugs and says "Derp-Dee-Doo!" to the audience. Fucking Film Brain is better than Lupa.

I mean, truly. Look at this shit:
SpoilerShow
It's God Damned torture. And there's over two and a half hours of this. In 10 parts.

That's the sort of high-quality entertainment that CA wasn't promoting properly. The biggest mistake CA made was bringing Pregler's high school tier show onto their site in the first place.

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:31 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 am
Every OLP video I've ever watched consists of uninteresting copyrighted material being shown almost in full
That's factually wrong, the fact that she summarizes the whole plot doesn't mean she shows the whole movie, though in cases she does, because she did a Allison and friends riff format a couple of times, it gets way more boring then any of the actual episodes possibly could. Moreover the OLP format ended a while ago , the new show she does is even worse, more granny and more bitching about inconsequential stuff.
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 am
I mean, truly. Look at this shit:
SpoilerShow
It's God Damned torture. And there's over two and a half hours of this. In 10 parts.
That isn't even the worst FMV related thing they did, that at least had John hurt. This doesn't:

still think their LP's of actuall games are worse.

If you want to properly evaluate her work You should as well watch some of her OG material:
SpoilerShow

these are on phelous's channel, but I bet she is responsible for their existance:

Allison Pregler’s Little Cuck

Post by Allison Pregler’s Little Cuck » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
(Also, I suppose some guest posters would kill themselves over the idea of Michaud thrusting his cock on Lupa's then-virginal pussy, while Mazgurl waited her turn on the couch, sobbing uncontrollably. You're welcome by the way.)
So I'm still not entirely clear on this scenario. Could you describe it some more for me? Perhaps a couple thousand words' worth of description and narrative, not forgetting to focus on Lupa being deflowered by another man?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Nostalgia has a built in expiration clock. Sure you have a steady diet of autists who will continue to suscribe and ignore that they are in a different century. However, all of the stuff they are talking about is 30+ years old. You might as well dedicate your channel to talking about Green Acres, or Lorne Greene, or musicals from the 40s. It's a niche audience that continues to get drier and drier as those who have those childhood memories from that time get furtehr and further.

This is why she's acting like a screeching harpy. She's running into the wall and kicking and screaming that the growth isn't happening, because it is impossible. If you're not blithely ignorant like Phelous you'll be doing the same eventually.

NCunt, Poison Paco, and the rest of them are making money because they are just doing what is current and popular. Cranky Carlos just sticks to the newest and latest shiny marketing, and both him and Blobella can do things like Disney and Nintendo, because they are constantly introduced and reinforced to new generations. The nostalgia is self-perpetuating and always growing (Beauty and Beast in theme parks and ads, fer example). Birdface Jerod does Magic, because it continues to stay popular, so when he does older cards they are technically also sideways related (and sometimes allowed) in current decks.

The money is not in nostalgia itself, but franchises. Those that don't know it enough to sell themselves out to it, find themselves literally digging the bottom of trash bargain piles for anything they an make for "entertainment." They rest may give token responses of support, but they are secretly looking down on them, shaking their heads, knowing they won't lower themselves to that anymore.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.