Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:45 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:38 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:13 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:09 pm
She used to have thick hair. All the chemical bleaching is really thinning it out.
I'm glad I never looked at Luba long enough to notice the hair thinning. Good eye noticing that.
There has to be some correlation between failed INs and balding. How many do we have at this point? Doge, James, Brad, Film Brain, MikeJ, Lupa, Linkara. Who even knows with Joe and his frozen gelled hair?
I think that's all of them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:20 am

I had a nightmare I was balding a few days ago. It turned into a inception where I woke up in my dream balding as well. Dunno how these guys don't choke on a shotgun.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:21 am

Rushy wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
She used to have thick hair. All the chemical bleaching is really thinning it out.
I'm glad I never looked at Luba long enough to notice the hair thinning. Good eye noticing that.
There has to be some correlation between failed INs and balding. How many do we have at this point? Doge, James, Brad, Film Brain, MikeJ, Lupa, Linkara. Who even knows with Joe and his frozen gelled hair?
Jose’s hair is just a solid piece that he puts atop his bald head, kinda like Max Headroom.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:51 am

They should take note of Spoony's hair care regime. Grease apparently preserves hair, or at least keeps it from falling off the skull.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:25 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:51 am
They should take note of Spoony's hair care regime. Grease apparently preserves hair, or at least keeps it from falling off the skull.
His hairline was receding horribly when we saw him for the first time in months with that horrible pile of grease in his hair. He's half bald, he just grew it out so damn much that all you can see is the shiny grease that disgusts even me and I'm a fucking Med. :lol:
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:13 pm
Yeah, if Brad had actually stuck his dick in her, she would have cried rape by now.
Ninja'd again, and you're 100% right.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:27 am

Rushy wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Most white men bald. Sad reality.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:27 am
Rushy wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:

But not at 30, come on now. That's just weak genes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:58 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:27 am
Rushy wrote:

But not at 30, come on now. That's just weak genes
Actually, male pattern baldness was most likely a genetic ploy to trick women into thinking you were older than you actually are. I started in my early twenties.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:20 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:58 am
Actually, male pattern baldness was most likely a genetic ploy to trick women into thinking you were older than you actually are. I started in my early twenties.
A touch of grey brings the pussy, but not so much baldness.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 am

I started balding at around 24. I still remember the day I noticed it. I was so innocent. Not used to this. Not expecting this. Instantly, I went into denial.

"It's probably just stress."

But NOPE, I was going bald and that was that.

It took me about four years to work up the nerve to just shave it off. The very thought of it was like cutting off a limb.

The day I did it though, I loved it. All that worrying about my hair that I did in previous days right away became pussy shit. Also, no more shampoo. No more haircuts. A razor and some lather and some water is all I need. A man should be a low-maintenence creature, I think.

It helped, I guess, that I have don't have some weird head shape. I looked pretty good.

Another thing that helps: Women don't care. I'm talking 99.9%. It's a VERY rare one that does. And she's an annoying cunt.