drisko

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by drisko » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:49 am

sigh wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:09 am
realistX wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:17 am
why...NOW?
Now? It's not like it is the first time they do it. They do this circle jerk every now and again especially using the TBF movie as an excuse. It was relatively quiet for some time now. Maybe they are bummed out that Jim left out their sob stories from his tgwtg videos, because I remember that last time they were getting noisier was around the time Jim was doing those. I don't really know what to think of these any more, I don't believe it helps them to generate more audience, views or attention. Does it?
They always like to do it when it's safe, and when there's an audience. Especially when there's an audience.

As you mentioned, they got more vocal with Jim, and Marzgurl said shit she'd never brought up before when Extramana brought her on and she knew people would watch to hear what she had to say.

That book thing we mentioned on one of the other threads? If you told them you were writing one and just prodded them a little every time they slowed down, they would spill everything. Hell, if you recorded the interviews and put them on YT to promote the book they'd probably promote it as soon as it went up, and then told the others to do so too. Because the more people who watch, the more people there are listening to what they have to say.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:49 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:05 am

Now you're trying to guilt trip anyone still on the site to leave and are forcing ultimatums even though you and the rest of your bitter cunt friends are just as fucking complicit by keeping quiet about it for this long just like they did. That is the scumiest fucking thing of all, if any of you was still on the site and were getting decent views you'd be doing the same thing
The scumiest thing of all was quoting Elie Wiesel. Even by US high school standards, Night is overrated shit.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:26 pm

More like "Channel Auschwitz", am I right?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:26 pm
More like "Channel Auschwitz", am I right?
Mike Michaud is literally Hitler. :cry:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 pm

I love how in the absence of Spoony others come in to try to fill the vaccum.

As for why, probably a perfect storm of opportunity, visibility from DHI, and desperation. Plus women hysteria jumping on a rolling bandwagon and uniting against men.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Let me offer a counterpoint:

What if MIchaud & the Walkers DID really rape Lupa, Mazgurl, and the rest? Then you all would be making fun of rape victims. Shameful display, DHI.

(Also, I suppose some guest posters would kill themselves over the idea of Michaud thrusting his cock on Lupa's then-virginal pussy, while Mazgurl waited her turn on the couch, sobbing uncontrollably. You're welcome by the way.)

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 pm

But what if Lupa and Marzgurl raped Doge and the rest?!

Then you would be making fun of literal rapists!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 pm
What if MIchaud & the Walkers DID really rape Lupa, Mazgurl, and the rest? Then you all would be making fun of rape victims. Shameful display, DHI.
I'm pretty sure they would've already flung their accusations if that was the case.

I mean really, ladies: Don't beat around the bush when shit ACTUALLY happened back then. Just fuck 'em up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
on Lupa's then-virginal pussy
Hahaha! You delusional retard. She fucked her high school drama team.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:08 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:04 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
on Lupa's then-virginal pussy
Hahaha! You delusional retard. She fucked her high school drama team.
I'm no saying that she being a virgin is a good thing, mind you. That thing down there must be dry like the Sahara at this point.