Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:27 pm

At least Star Wars is racing towards the bottom for everyone to see. Discovery and its magic mushroom ship of progressiveness hides behind a paywall.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:40 pm

Isn't Star Wars behind a paywall? Theaters, Blu-rays, etc.?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:16 pm

True, but I would say it is more present in the mainstream consciousness. Has more of an "event" character.

The only thing I notice about STD when I browse around are some sad clickbait articles about DEEP PLOTS.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:24 pm

They're both behind paywalls, of slavishly devoted built-in fans who will dress up , open their wallets, and sacrifice a significant portion of their own lives and individual identities at their altars.
One of whose name is "Allison Pregler."

Star Trek has just fallen behind because they haven't shit out any new series since Voyager. They've been on pure nostalgia mode for close to 18 years and its wearing out. Its supply of middle aged cat ladies who formed its core audience is starting to slowly disappear.
Also, while both movies were terrible, Star Wars has always had the edge in merchandising, and there will always be more lower functioning autists than highbrow ones.

Star Trek has been like watching a hilarious chain of Hindenburg disasters over and over for years. Star Wars has been forced to sit through a parade of screeching retards that never leaves the neighborhood.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 pm

FFS guys I have been busting my ass replying to tons of threads to bury this shit and every time its out of the first page you guys bring it back, reeeeee
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Lupa banished from page one?! Not in Sex Goddess Lupa Awareness Month, my friend.

(Every month is Sex Goddess Lupa Awareness Month)
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:24 pm
Star Trek has just fallen behind because they haven't shit out any new series since Voyager. They've been on pure nostalgia mode for close to 18 years and its wearing out.
Wrong and wrong.
First off, you forgot Enterprise.
Secondly, Star Trek has always had crap episodes. OG had, TNG's first two seasons were pretty shoddy entirely, DS9 had boring shit, Voyager had loads of duds and Enterprise was meh all around. Even among the sad individuals who'd call themselves Trekkies, there's never been just sunshine and rainbows.
There have never been as many blind fanboy Trek fans as there have been SW fans and the whole idea of bad Trek was never foreign.
Meanwhile, SW has those ultra fanfags that define their childhood and later adult life with SW. They were in heavy denial with the trilogies and tried to convince themselves with >muh EU and how >the books explain it.
Disney came along, gave them hope briefly and then shat all over SW. HARD. EU banished, old characters destroyed and killed and all hopes for new but this time around actually good movies obliterated. To give up SW is to give up life for them. There CAN'T be bad SW. Denial to the utmost extreme.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:19 am

Cuckson wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 pm
FFS guys I have been busting my ass replying to tons of threads to bury this shit and every time its out of the first page you guys bring it back, reeeeee
Just focus on someone achievable. Like Spoony.

Vice Admiral Holdo

Post by Vice Admiral Holdo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 pm
Disney came along, gave them hope briefly and then shat all over SW. HARD. EU banished, old characters destroyed and killed and all hopes for new but this time around actually good movies obliterated. To give up SW is to give up life for them. There CAN'T be bad SW. Denial to the utmost extreme.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Don't forget muh brave progressive feminist message in The Last Jedi ‼️

M’Lady Allison’s Gentlecuck

Post by M’Lady Allison’s Gentlecuck » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:47 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 pm
In which case I'm glad to disappoint thee, knave. Begone, troll, and stop thine attempts to force m’lady Lupa from her rightful throne on the first page!