Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:47 am

Complicity wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 pm
I distinctly remember an episode of LordKat Live where Jason went "I'm breaking an NDA but I don't give a fuck." And told a story about how lupa kept calling him "The Rapist" and it only stopped when Jason got a lawyer that sent a letter to lupa, Doge and Holly.

I have always suspected that Doge forced the issue to stop mainly in fear of a discovery stage of a lawsuit, meaning all internal emails exposed
Was that before or after he valiantly whiteknighted her against the ebil Doge and the chad Michaud?
When i was still listening to that retard he seemed to have nothing but praise for JewRapio, her, Brad, Benzaie and Failous.
He even defended Marzcunt with his "oh, i don't care about animu voice actors".
He hated Hagan, TITS and Ncunt because he was pro gamergate and they specifically walked on Rapio's corpse to get their win for Cunteesian & the circus, and JesuOTrannu for cucking Gash and stealing his house, but that was it.
Oh, and of course "you are a loser. A-LOOOOOOO-SER! I HAD 1 FUCKING CHANCE. A CHANCE".
He didn't get that everyone on that garbage website was a fake, backstabbing enemy.
Oddly it was before. It was very close after that Magfest. WIthin the year really. Like I've said before, Jason shifts on most of the other contributors, but hones in on a few choice targets.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:35 am

Complicity wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 pm
I distinctly remember an episode of LordKat Live where Jason went "I'm breaking an NDA but I don't give a fuck." And told a story about how lupa kept calling him "The Rapist" and it only stopped when Jason got a lawyer that sent a letter to lupa, Doge and Holly.

I have always suspected that Doge forced the issue to stop mainly in fear of a discovery stage of a lawsuit, meaning all internal emails exposed
Was that before or after he valiantly whiteknighted her against the ebil Doge and the chad Michaud?
When i was still listening to that retard he seemed to have nothing but praise for JewRapio, her, Brad, Benzaie and Failous.
He even defended Marzcunt with his "oh, i don't care about animu voice actors".
He hated Hagan, TITS and Ncunt because he was pro gamergate and they specifically walked on Rapio's corpse to get their win for Cunteesian & the circus, and JesuOTrannu for cucking Gash and stealing his house, but that was it.
Oh, and of course "you are a loser. A-LOOOOOOO-SER! I HAD 1 FUCKING CHANCE. A CHANCE".
He didn't get that everyone on that garbage website was a fake, backstabbing enemy.
Including Jason, that pig was fucking slime, but at least he wasn’t a rapist. That’s all you can really say about him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:34 pm
Are we talking about an actual buckler that you hold with your hand, or the D&D-style fantasy bullshit buckler that's like some glorified vambrace?
An actual one. Not something you strap to your wrist. Granted, you could argue it's just a parry shield but it qualifies for a buckler.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 pm

Obscurus Karen bothers police who didn’t immediately arrest Spoony. https://twitter.com/AllisonPregler/stat ... 15362?s=20

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:43 pm

What was the rape joke in question?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

ban

Post by ban » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:48 pm

Probably how she'll love Failous in her own special way, tied to a pipe in her cellar of doom.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 pm
Obscurus Karen bothers police who didn’t immediately arrest Spoony. https://twitter.com/AllisonPregler/stat ... 15362?s=20
Isn't this the same bitch that not only shrugged off the death threats Brad and his family got from her revenge crusade, but she also chimed in and mocked the suicide of Laura's dad?

Sorry Obscurus Karen, no one cares about your drama mongering.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:08 am

Lupa evolving into Obscurus Karen puts a smile on my face. She’s finally acting her age. Well not primordial but close.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:20 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 pm
>I have never put my address online

Dumb cunt: you've put up your real name and the state you live in. That's all that's needed to find your fucking address: there are hundreds of sites out there that only need those two things to find out everything about you.

Then again, she has been around since the dawn of fire, so what does she know about this newfangled technology?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:03 am

Lula's true name isn't pronounceable by human tounge.