Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Complicity » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:54 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:45 pm
Lupa is one of those women who thinks that everything is rape. I’ve said it before but in a midnight screening for that movie Rough Night, she claimed a scene where Zoe Kravitz (I think) has a three way for some purpose was rape because she wasn’t sure about it at first and even Brad shut her down. She probably thinks every man wants to rape her and that’s why she’s an angry misandrist, while in reality nobody would touch that clown shit.

I’ve personally met women like that, the ones who see rape everywhere. That’s what Lupa is and why she is so deranged. Yet she protected a real rapist.
I've pointed out the same thing in the past; she did the same thing with Vampire's Kiss, when anyone with an above room temperature IQ could tell the assault scene in it had nothing to do with rape.
Nick Cage is crazy and believes to be a vampire, he tries to drink the blood of his secretary (or whatever she was), she thinks she's about to be raped, he assaults her and tears her shirt open specifically to mock that assumption.

Luba is a complete lunatic, and i don't believe it's the result of a serious trauma - she would have milked it for attention and views ages ago.
She's just a spoiled narc who may have overheard some dude in high school making jokes about women, and set off on a crusade to change society in her image.
That's what most of these modern leftists are about; getting revenge on their right leaning bullies.
Trump, with his "fuck you i'm better than you" attitude, reminds leftists of them the most.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:57 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:21 am
The woman who left out Jewwario as the sexual predator to protect Brownbag is trying to act like Doge is a bad person that doesn't like women. Apparently getting a woman Subway instead of Applebee's and laughing at the word doofy is misogyny I guess.
It is honestly just Change the Diaper rejects crying about it even in his comments. But they will never go after Brownbag for the same even though she is Ground Zero for it

Most people love it. I have seen other criticism which is somewhat legit. Just pointing out that half of the commercials involve kids so the jokes don't land as well.

Watching it so far it's him making fun of Cosby and not rape.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:33 am

Complicity wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:54 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:45 pm
Lupa is one of those women who thinks that everything is rape. I’ve said it before but in a midnight screening for that movie Rough Night, she claimed a scene where Zoe Kravitz (I think) has a three way for some purpose was rape because she wasn’t sure about it at first and even Brad shut her down. She probably thinks every man wants to rape her and that’s why she’s an angry misandrist, while in reality nobody would touch that clown shit.

I’ve personally met women like that, the ones who see rape everywhere. That’s what Lupa is and why she is so deranged. Yet she protected a real rapist.
I've pointed out the same thing in the past; she did the same thing with Vampire's Kiss, when anyone with an above room temperature IQ could tell the assault scene in it had nothing to do with rape.
Nick Cage is crazy and believes to be a vampire, he tries to drink the blood of his secretary (or whatever she was), she thinks she's about to be raped, he assaults her and tears her shirt open specifically to mock that assumption.

Luba is a complete lunatic, and i don't believe it's the result of a serious trauma - she would have milked it for attention and views ages ago.
She's just a spoiled narc who may have overheard some dude in high school making jokes about women, and set off on a crusade to change society in her image.
That's what most of these modern leftists are about; getting revenge on their right leaning bullies.
Trump, with his "fuck you i'm better than you" attitude, reminds leftists of them the most.
This is 100% Lupa and would fit a psych profile on her. Everything is misogyny, rape, bad things against women, all coming from a bitter femcel who hates men because the ones she really wanted likely rejected her all her life, leaving her to settle for someone like Phelan because the alternative of being a bitter and alone cunt would just give her opposition ammo.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:10 pm

Oh no! Look at all the rapists and misogynists that filled the room at CA's panel.
Lupa couldn't fill a closet at a con.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:14 pm

Actually, looking a little closer more than a few could be child diddlers.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:19 pm

Do you mean the human sack of potatoes in what I think is a bariatric wheelchair, or the quadruple amputee with the literal surfer shirt?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:25 pm

Holy shit! I Didnt even notice the multiple amputee! The stories he must have, right?

I noticed Fat Slash off to the left there, and the Crosby, Stills and Nash cosplayer halfway back.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:45 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:25 pm
Holy shit! I Didnt even notice the multiple amputee! The stories he must have, right?
I like to assume it would be a shark related story - as in he owed money.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:13 am

Good looking group. The fellow in the bottom left looks especially well-suited to a role moderating the Dead Horse Interchange.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:22 am

>masked cucks in the background

What year is it?

>single thot dressed as lilith

Darkstalkers ruined an entire generation of women (and Lordkats).
The ProlapsedJared hugging her won't be smiling for long.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:45 am
shark related story
The sharks names are Beetus and Syphilis.