Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by GitGud » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Hey, i know some of the things on this picture. I had a collection of painted bowling pins that i used for target practise with my crossbow.

Damn this collection of waste flesh. If plants and trees would know that such creatures consume the oxigen they make......they would kill themself.

Fuck if i ever get the chance to make a TV Show it would have a Island setting with an SAW like gameplay. The loser of every round would get stuck in a big ass blender, and the slurry from his body would feed the surviving player for the next week when the next episode would be aired. This picture above is a damn good representation of the players i would choose.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:43 pm

But whoever wins, *we* still lose.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:55 pm

The winner stays on the island so he can be used against the next round of players in season two....in the break between season one and two the "winner" will be placed ob a special diet of steroids and growth hormones, get an shock collar that only can be deactivated by liffting weight and get generally swole in some way. Pain will be induced too if they get sexual active in any way with themself, but they get told that this Cockblock will be deactivated as soon the bext season starts.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Amadeus

Post by Amadeus » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:58 pm

In addition to her alarming rapid aging, she looks like she's been steadily putting on weight as well. I always figured the reason she was once considered one of the 'cute ones' of the CA girls back in the day was by virtue of the fact she was 1 of 3 who weren't obese. Now she ain't even got that going for her anymore.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:47 pm

GitGud wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:55 pm
The winner stays on the island so he can be used against the next round of players in season two....in the break between season one and two the "winner" will be placed ob a special diet of steroids and growth hormones, get an shock collar that only can be deactivated by liffting weight and get generally swole in some way. Pain will be induced too if they get sexual active in any way with themself, but they get told that this Cockblock will be deactivated as soon the bext season starts.
This is a different breed of Jim Jones.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:21 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:17 am
Lupa retweeted this to show Brad that SHE has a group of friends TOO, DAMMIT!

Note she stands at the end of this autism train (a proverbial Asperger's caboose, if you will) looking awkward and pathetic.
Notice how she is slightly segregated with the other clowns of the group.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:23 pm

For me the idea of an former Soyboy becoming the raging Hulk of assfuckery is very amusing.

The only better thing would be a gameshow were Transgenders can win their correctinal operation and hormone therapy. They win, starting to celebrate and 10 seconds later the door swings open and a team of nurses and doctors storm the stage, put the patient on a bed and roll it into an operation theatre. No waiting ect....

That was fun.
-Auli

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:34 pm

Where was this picture taken? Looks like right in front of a high school bathroom.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:41 pm

oldbones wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:34 pm
Where was this picture taken? Looks like right in front of a high school bathroom.
32-year-old woman accused of posing as a homeless teen to enroll in high school

Why One Woman Pretended to Be a High-School Cheerleader

This seems to be a thing.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:50 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:48 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:25 am
Quinton might be a step down from Beanrod.
He's a whole new level of cuck. The man wanted a trannies dick, for Christ's sake.
He became a communist so he could hoverhand men.