Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:41 am

Reminds me of Linkara's "It's DONE when it's DONE".

"Boo-hoo, these haters love my show so much they can't get enough of it. How am I ever gonna deal with this?!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:58 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:41 am
Reminds me of Linkara's "It's DONE when it's DONE".
Reminds me of every "interior crocodile-alligator" on the internet ever.

Starts doing their hobby as a full time job, productivity drops off a cliff and they lash out at the fans that support them financially.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:47 am

>Le Horror Guru

Who could have imagined that Wokula's Onahole, whose fruity mannerism and voice make AIDSMoby look like Chad Michaud, would simp for Luba's Eldritch vagoo?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Then turn off the comments faggots.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:22 pm
Is it possible that your videos are so forgettable that they didn't realize you still made Movie Nights? At least she just does a snarky remark instead of having a massive Twitter meltdown so she's improving I guess.
> posted 0 second ago

She literally wrote this, snapped a screenshot and then ran to twitter to try to scream, cry and stir shit up all within a minute. Textbook borderline personality disorder. She's foaming at the mouth for the constant currency of attention, no matter what it looks like.

Imagine arguing IRL with this kind of cunt. I've never felt sorry for that soy-titted manservant of hers but nobody deserves that, other than maybe Spoony.

Should be fascinating though as psychiatry is undecided on what happens to borderlines after they are no longer attractive and able to get attention just by acting out. The theory is the just become "garden variety neurotics," constantly picking fights with people to feel that little surge they get when they're "being SEEN" but unable to get their big doses anymore.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:01 pm

>demand for product discourages producer
>being this oblivious
>running to twatter to call the customer asking for more a cunt

Too stupid for retail. Too dumb for running a business. Too much of a cunt to be in direct "customer" contact.

The correct response would have been:
"Don't worry! I am currently working on a new episode to be released soon. Episode number 100 is coming up and I'm putting a lot of work into this special, milestone episode. I promise it will be worth the wait! Stay tuned!"

There. Was that so hard? I wrote that shit off the cuff and it should come natural to someone in direct contact with a viewer. Especially since it was one that apparently likes the videos.

Shit like that is why those CA rejects fail hard. I can understand why Mike "/ourguy/" Michaude lost his patience with these daft knuckleheads.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:08 pm

They're such losers that they don't notice when they "win" for once.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:08 pm
They're such losers that they don't notice when they "win" for once.
Good point. They are on constant attack mode and thus piss away all good will.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:26 pm

People don't like them? They whine about people not liking them. People do like them? They whine about people not liking them in the right way, or not liking the right kinds of """""content.""""" The fact that these ingrates still have fans is fucking baffling.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:46 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:26 pm
People don't like them? They whine about people not liking them. People do like them? They whine about people not liking them in the right way, or not liking the right kinds of """""content.""""" The fact that these ingrates still have fans is fucking baffling.
It's not that baffling considering there's still people supporting Spoony to this day despite the fact he practically stopped making videos half a decade ago.