Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:24 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:37 am
SHE. CAN'T. LET. IT. GO.
"exploiting" Everyone's gone!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:30 am

How come she hasn't said a word about michaud? it's all Doge and brad.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:20 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:30 am
How come she hasn't said a word about michaud? it's all Doge and brad.
Because they are complicit, aka they are more famous and successful than her.

Hasn't Brad been notified he's a compulsive liar yet?
Is he seriously going to take the high road for the first time in his life and just ignore her?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:36 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:20 am
Is he seriously going to take the high road for the first time in his life and just ignore her?
It's the best option since him and his friends ignoring her means she is all alone in Chicago, left alone to tweet and whine all fucking day about the past since she knows her best years are behind her. Letting her stew in her own shit is the best punishment, her movement did nothing to CA and any bitching will do nothing to him.

Though of course I personally want to see him dish dirt on her and start shit for my amusement, but that's what's best for us, not for him. :lol:
Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:09 am

Spicoli?
Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:11 am

Topless Lupa
Perfect

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:37 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:07 am
Is that Mike Myers?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:15 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:21 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:19 pm
Lupa attacks Brad
Lupa will never let this go, her claims of sexism are horseshit especially with Rachel Tietz going BACK to CA (why would you go back to being abused Lupa if you got out?) and she knows it. Everyone who has worked with CA from 2015 onward has nothing bad to say about them because Mike Michaud and co finally stopped being amateur retards and improved but as usual you need to focus on old shit because you know you have no future.

And lel, "Brad's a compulsive liar" fuck off cunt. The "Us or them" shit is 100% true Lupa, not "it might of happened" because we fucking saw Marzgurl do it to Linkara publicly on twitter, Lewis clearly did not want to leave the site since he was getting decent views and money but Marzgurl pulled that same line you used here claiming you are supporting harassment or some shit.

Them leaving to protect their brands is totally fucking obvious, and them knowing the situation was a load of crap makes total sense too since like us they all know this was OLD SHIT that you dragged up because you get no fucking views on your channel and you were on the rag. And I bet you almost none of the people who left even fucking talk to you since you cost a lot of them views and money, Linkara would lash out at you too but he is too tied to social justice to admit it. I bet you he talks mad shit about you behind your back and I am almost certain one of the people Brad is talking about begging for their spot back was him, he would have lost the most from leaving.

You fucked over a lot of people's income with your drama shit but you don't give a damn, but at least I have comfort knowing that only Linkara and Erod want anything to do with you and that in Chicago you have precisely zero fucking friends since you only moved there to be near Doge and Brad and with you pissing off Brad you have been cut off from his social circle who were probably your only friends. You got exactly what you fucking deserve out of this.

And I can totally buy it being you who wanted ERod fired since Sad Panda was apart of your clique with Phelous and Welshy (and Brad but he was friends with everyone), and Panda made a video shitting all over him once he joined the site. I would love for leaked Skype chats to come out showing you guys shitting all over him for being complete shit and you in particular calling him a loser. Brad probably knows this because he was apart of your group and saw the conversations on Skype, I hope he can leak it if possible.
Imagine if Linkara did stay, Lupa could have destroyed him, all she'd have to say is "Hey @Marzgurl, remember that M Bison costume incident?" and that would indirectly confirm the HMMM? thing.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Nah, they'd be hounding Liz to dish about the relationship with Linky. Calling Liz a ladyboy, crying about never getting to touch tranny dick, and the constant denial.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:15 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:21 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:19 pm
Lupa attacks Brad
Lupa will never let this go, her claims of sexism are horseshit especially with Rachel Tietz going BACK to CA (why would you go back to being abused Lupa if you got out?) and she knows it. Everyone who has worked with CA from 2015 onward has nothing bad to say about them because Mike Michaud and co finally stopped being amateur retards and improved but as usual you need to focus on old shit because you know you have no future.

And lel, "Brad's a compulsive liar" fuck off cunt. The "Us or them" shit is 100% true Lupa, not "it might of happened" because we fucking saw Marzgurl do it to Linkara publicly on twitter, Lewis clearly did not want to leave the site since he was getting decent views and money but Marzgurl pulled that same line you used here claiming you are supporting harassment or some shit.

Them leaving to protect their brands is totally fucking obvious, and them knowing the situation was a load of crap makes total sense too since like us they all know this was OLD SHIT that you dragged up because you get no fucking views on your channel and you were on the rag. And I bet you almost none of the people who left even fucking talk to you since you cost a lot of them views and money, Linkara would lash out at you too but he is too tied to social justice to admit it. I bet you he talks mad shit about you behind your back and I am almost certain one of the people Brad is talking about begging for their spot back was him, he would have lost the most from leaving.

You fucked over a lot of people's income with your drama shit but you don't give a damn, but at least I have comfort knowing that only Linkara and Erod want anything to do with you and that in Chicago you have precisely zero fucking friends since you only moved there to be near Doge and Brad and with you pissing off Brad you have been cut off from his social circle who were probably your only friends. You got exactly what you fucking deserve out of this.

And I can totally buy it being you who wanted ERod fired since Sad Panda was apart of your clique with Phelous and Welshy (and Brad but he was friends with everyone), and Panda made a video shitting all over him once he joined the site. I would love for leaked Skype chats to come out showing you guys shitting all over him for being complete shit and you in particular calling him a loser. Brad probably knows this because he was apart of your group and saw the conversations on Skype, I hope he can leak it if possible.
Imagine if Linkara did stay, Lupa could have destroyed him, all she'd have to say is "Hey @Marzgurl, remember that M Bison costume incident?" and that would indirectly confirm the HMMM? thing.
M Bison costume incident?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:22 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:16 pm
M Bison costume incident?
A popular /tv/ thread where a guy claimed to have been an extra hand on set at Kickassia. One of the moments on set was Spoony accidentally tearing the cape to Doge's Bison costume and Doge being a crybaby about it.
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:52 pm
Nah, they'd be hounding Liz to dish about the relationship with Linky. Calling Liz a ladyboy, crying about never getting to touch tranny dick, and the constant denial.
Point is she could destroy him easily