Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Complicity » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:28 pm
Voice makes me want to see CTC: Civil War. It begins with that argument and turns into Linkara and Peerod 69ing.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:08 pm
Lewis thinks fictional worlds are real
They WILL BE after the Dimensional Merge Prophecy will be fulfilled.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 pm
I think the only way we can get full details is with a big check and promised legal anonymity, because, as you said, they're all dirty
Wokula's video on the subject is probably the truth, after all the guy was already marginalized back then for being the only CA member who said in his videos that Anita Sarkeesian was nothing but an idiot and a grifter.
Clearly more or less all of them noticed that Justin was a serial cheater who would steamroll his way into any autistic jailbait's pants he saw, and they kept their mouth shut because BrownBag ordered them to.
Maybe Doge and Brad were among the few who didn't know anything about it, simply because they were big names and they would not hang out with the small flies like Lupa and MarzCunt at cons.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:57 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:51 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:28 pm
Voice makes me want to see CTC: Civil War. It begins with that argument and turns into Linkara and Peerod 69ing.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:08 pm
Lewis thinks fictional worlds are real
They WILL BE after the Dimensional Merge Prophecy will be fulfilled.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 pm
I think the only way we can get full details is with a big check and promised legal anonymity, because, as you said, they're all dirty
Wokula's video on the subject is probably the truth, after all the guy was already marginalized back then for being the only CA member who said in his videos that Anita Sarkeesian was nothing but an idiot and a grifter.
Clearly more or less all of them noticed that Justin was a serial cheater who would steamroll his way into any autistic jailbait's pants he saw, and they kept their mouth shut because BrownBag ordered them to.
Maybe Doge and Brad were among the few who didn't know anything about it, simply because they were big names and they would not hang out with the small flies like Lupa and MarzCunt at cons.
Peerod 69ing
He’s too short for that.

Ah yes the merge, then Voice and I can finally unite with our vocaloid waifus Miku and Luka after all these years.

Is Ejacula still alive? I was hoping he’d have OD’d or drank himself to death by now, just to spite that one sycophantic guest poster who sucked his cock on here. He was just as dirty as JW, him and his landmass wife had an arrangement so he could get butt blasted by random dudes though so it was cool. Bending over the knee to his cunty overlords didn’t get him anywhere though. Dude is like Spoony but not worth having his own thread.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:32 pm

I feel like everyone in the autistm clique of CA has dirt on everyone else, either from adventures with Justin or other shit that has yet to see the light of day.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:57 pm
Ah yes the merge, then Voice and I can finally unite with our vocaloid waifus Miku and Luka after all these years.
I've heard people from Zeon come 3 times faster.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:32 pm
I feel like everyone in the autistm clique of CA has dirt on everyone else, either from adventures with Justin or other shit that has yet to see the light of day.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:57 pm
I've heard people from Zeon come 3 times faster.
Only those of us who wear red. Higher output and everything, we can blast a load so hard that it’d take Kycilla’s head off in a flash.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:18 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:51 pm
Heck even Pat Cuntri knew about Justin was most likely plowing autistic bitches. He just didn't make a big fuss since he didn't see anything illegal at the time. If that moron noticed anything, it's obvious they covered it up.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:31 am

https://diamandahagan.wordpress.com/tag/lordkat/

I saw you guys talking about the magfest incident with Diamanda and Lordkat.
To those interested, Here's Diamanda's account of the event.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:26 am

These people all suck. Glowie get me a black pill.

I wonder how bad the stream really was, I imagine it vanished into the same ether as condemning emails and whatnot.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:01 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:31 am
https://diamandahagan.wordpress.com/tag/lordkat/

I saw you guys talking about the magfest incident with Diamanda and Lordkat.
To those interested, Here's Diamanda's account of the event.
While there is truth to it they make Mantis sound like a helpless child to virtue signal even though Hagan admits they don't like each other. Mantis took full responsibility for getting drunk off her ass that night but Hagan and a lot of the female CA members acted like they pressured her into drinking even though she didn't want to which is clearly bullshit and bitterness. Just look at Mantis now, she didn't need coercion to drink.

And I call bullshit on Hagan needing to "put it straight" on Lordkat not being a rapist. Why the fuck would Hagan give a shit about Lordkat? All Hagan knew is that Lordkat went to another room with Mantis, it may very well have happened for all he knows. Hagan is covering his own ass with that, Lordkat may be a sperg but he doesn't come across as someone who would blatantly make shit up like that. I do remember him backpedalling on blaming specific people like Hagan and Lindsay but I suspect that was him realising he had no proof and could get in legal trouble and kept it vague afterwards.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:29 am

Lordkat might not know all the dirty secrets, but I'm sure he knows some.

Ctc was painfully dull in the fact that we already knew 80% of it, and the 20% extra was Justin being a rapist and Sean faust being called sexual chocolate.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:34 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:26 am
These people all suck. Glowie get me a black pill.

I wonder how bad the stream really was, I imagine it vanished into the same ether as condemning emails and whatnot.
My supply is low. I gave them up.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger