Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by wildmage » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Looked at her twitter multimedia. It's the most vapid, normalnigger-tier feed of cookie cutter stale gifs possible. You promised me facialabuse tryout model pictures, DHI, why are you lying to me?

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:37 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 pm
Looked at her twitter multimedia. It's the most vapid, normalnigger-tier feed of cookie cutter stale gifs possible. You promised me facialabuse tryout model pictures, DHI, why are you lying to me?
>he actually looked
BTW every part of Lupa is stale.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:37 pm
wildmage wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 pm
>he actually looked
BTW every part of Lupa is stale.
gilfsgonewild was down so I needed another release.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:59 pm

The term WOKE is stupid, overused, and long past being relevant. So of course, guess who just started using it?

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:20 pm

You're surprised? Women are the original NPCs; they are literally incapable of having a conversation that doesn't included tons of pop culture references and social justice approved words and phrases like "woke", "clap back", "put on blast", and whatever other tired shit I've forgotten. Also, The Handmaid's Tale is more relevant THAN EVER!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Granny lives in an echo chamber. She is not aware that the term woke is being mocked everywhere around her, because she doesn't see beyond the end of her shit-filled nose.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Female/gender neutral Santa...fucking Christ...

Colonel Sanders is totally woke, a southern gent decked out in an all white suit who sells mediocre fried chicken to the niggers he hates.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Colonel Sanders is totally woke, a southern gent decked out in an all white suit who sells mediocre fried chicken to the niggers he hates.
What does she think the end goal is? For no person, real or fictional, to have any sort of defining sex? The deeper she dives into identity politics, the more she sounds like an angry unfuckable misandrist who will end up married to a fruit, living in a trailer packed with collectibles and misery.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:54 pm

She's dumb enough to think that corporations are on their side when they spout the poz but are totally fascist and stuf when they pollute the environment.

It's not her fault that she has room temperature IQ but at best she's middle class, a pleb, work-consume, etc.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 pm

I knew she drank the Kool-Aid but didn't know she drank the punchbowl. Jesus, she's saying WOKE unironically.

Based John Goodman.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.