Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Then what did you use? Crack cocaine laced with meth?? Because Im at least three times smarter than you will ever be.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:48 pm
No woman alive likes to share a male, domestically. Women just don't have cuckold fetishes.
Women still wanna fuck the alpha doods, no betas. That's how polygamy got started in I-Slam.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Maybe Im dumb or maybe Im missing the obvious, but why is a failed marriage an issue for the government?

On the "driving while under the influence" subject.
My uncle was/is an alcoholic. He could drive very well drunk. But then he did everything drunk.
Doesnt mean everyone can.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:06 pm
Maybe Im dumb or maybe Im missing the obvious, but why is a failed marriage an issue for the government?
Gotta do paperwork, shuffle money around, possibly have a useful male in your nation's workforce reduced to nothing overnight while his dumb wife waste's his money and stupid shit nobody needs.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm
Women still wanna fuck the alpha doods, no betas. That's how polygamy got started in I-Slam.
Yep. And look how that turns out. A really, really pissed off surplus male populace. That's why the alpha Muzzies blame all the beta camel fuckers' problems on The West and da Jooz to keep them distracted and busy.
"Yes, blow yourself up for Allah, Ahmed! I'll just be over here taking care of your sister!"
Huge drain on the tax payers and the courts, and imagine all that litigation times 4 or whatever for each wife.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:09 pm

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:13 pm
I knew someone would bring that up.

I havent done a lot of research on it, but Ive read that there is only a small percent <edit> increase over non-inbread</edit> of inbreeding leading to a defect that isnt severe enough to cause a miscarriage or infant death.
Edit: unless there is constant inbreeding, of course. It gets worse the more inbreeding is done. But how common would that be? Outside of crazy cults and shit, who would do inbreeding anyways.
Do you really want to encourage the kinda people who'd knock up their sister? Sometimes, you just have to decide something is wrong and that's that. You can call that arbitrary if you want to but if there's something that creates intense aversion in almost 100% of the population it's okay to make that call.
Like playing with shit. It's not illegal and doesn't have to be harmful. It's still a good idea to pay special attention to those that would do it and it should probably be discouraged as much as possible.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:37 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:48 pm
No woman alive likes to share a male beta provider, domestically. Women just don't have cuckold fetishes.
They're perfectly fine with "sharing" the top 1% males, as long as they can extract resources/status from them. It's a stupid dynamic, but these 1% men think they're winning when they have their harems of "dolls" hanging around.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Do tax payers pay for divorces?

That is dumb and should be changed. No reason I should have to pay because you didnt know your wife was a whore and liked bbc.

Unless you mean as in paying the judge/bailiff/stenographer/etc salaries. I dont have a problem with that. Theyre going to be there either way.

Edit:
In response to kugel:
I dont want to encourage anyone.

But if a "sane" adult male wants to fuck his "sane" adult sister, and she wants to do the same, I dont give a shit.
Last edited by Boogie's Panniculus on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:50 pm

On the "driving while under the influence" subject.
My uncle was/is an alcoholic. He could drive very well drunk. But then he did everything drunk.
Doesnt mean everyone can.
Agreed completely. You shouldn’t operate any heavy machinery while under any sort of influence.

Studies also shown that weed triggers an effect in certain people that causes them to find people of the tranny variety incredibly desirable. When the effect wears off, the user often becomes irate and paranoid, accusing others of their own actions. 😃

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Bootyhole Bandit wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:50 pm
Studies also shown that weed triggers an effect in certain people that causes them to find people of the tranny variety incredibly desirable. When the effect wears off, the user often becomes irate and paranoid, accusing others of their own actions. 😃
*sensiblechuckle.png*