Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BobbyBoucher

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by BobbyBoucher » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:12 am
Yeah I'm not surprised Lupa's pushing this shit again. It's been years since she's worked with the company but she always came off as the vindictive type. Even when she was kicked off the site she still behaved like a psycho bitch who was trying to make herself seem like a victimized defenseless woman. So much for girl powah! She was also very much like this with the whole Spoony debacle, which yeah, I blame Spoony for that shit cause threatening to rape co-workers isn't exactly HR approved anywhere, but Lupa was such a cunt during that whole fiasco that she still managed to come off like a disgusting piece of shit.
This is nothing new. The guys who ran Reviewtopia noted her behavior (and Oancitizen) in a YouTube vid(about 25:45 in).

I could have sworn there was another video out there where someone said she was a bitch behind the scenes. It might have been from another review site or Magfest.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:16 pm

It's fuckin new to me. :lol: I never knew about that.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:22 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:54 pm
I could have sworn there was another video out there where someone said she was a bitch behind the scenes. It might have been from another review site or Magfest.
I remember during the whole upside down cross saga that Asalieri and the busy street people said in a stream that Lupa was a cunt too and implied she cheated on Apollo. They didn't get into specifics but it sounded like they had inside info about crap she has done.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

realistX

Post by realistX » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:17 am

lets just call this whut it is:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:20 am

At least the lupa thread isn't a thirst filled dump anymore
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:05 am

realistX wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:17 am
Read that whole thread. So much of the shit they are taking about was known for years. They knew about the unsafe working environment and all this shady shit for years and said nothing, including you Marzgurl you cunt. Now you're trying to guilt trip anyone still on the site to leave and are forcing ultimatums even though you and the rest of your bitter cunt friends are just as fucking complicit by keeping quiet about it for this long just like they did. That is the scumiest fucking thing of all, if any of you was still on the site and were getting decent views you'd be doing the same thing

And as much as I think Linkara is a cunt, fuck you for giving him shit for still staying, despite the fact that he publicly shat on his "employer" for you, risking termination and income to support you. He has shown more fucking courage than the rest of you cunts who have nothing to lose.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:09 am

realistX wrote:
why...NOW?
Now? It's not like it is the first time they do it. They do this circle jerk every now and again especially using the TBF movie as an excuse. It was relatively quiet for some time now. Maybe they are bummed out that Jim left out their sob stories from his tgwtg videos, because I remember that last time they were getting noisier was around the time Jim was doing those. I don't really know what to think of these any more, I don't believe it helps them to generate more audience, views or attention. Does it?

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:41 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:05 am
realistX wrote:
Read that whole thread. So much of the shit they are taking about was known for years. They knew about the unsafe working environment and all this shady shit for years and said nothing, including you Marzgurl you cunt. Now you're trying to guilt trip anyone still on the site to leave and are forcing ultimatums even though you and the rest of your bitter cunt friends are just as fucking complicit by keeping quiet about it for this long just like they did. That is the scumiest fucking thing of all, if any of you was still on the site and were getting decent views you'd be doing the same thing

And as much as I think Linkara is a cunt, fuck you for giving him shit for still staying, despite the fact that he publicly shat on his "employer" for you, risking termination and income to support you. He has shown more fucking courage than the rest of you cunts who have nothing to lose.
This is what I hate most about this is they are making us defend Doge and Linkara.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:48 am

I wouldn't say it's as much as defending them but rather keeping it grounded in reality and not letting the mob get away with exaggeration, blatant lies, and just thick headed lack of perception.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:50 am

Here's the thing, yeah, they worked for a shitty company run by a bunch of amateurs who to this day have no idea what they're doing, well OMG, stop being a bunch pussies about it. I don't blame Linkara, Brad Jones or Angry Joe for still sticking around, because they're clearly the ones that weren't fucked over. As for the ones that were screwed over, too fucking bad, they always have the option to leave, and some of them did. Apparently some of them didn't get the hint and had to be fired, but guess what, it's been years, stop being cunts about it. I got fired from a bad job before, and I was actually pretty relieved, that place sucked. And I've quit from shitty jobs before too, employers being shitty is nothing new, but I'm not about to break down on Twitter and cry about it for years.

Let's face it, this is all about money. Pregler and Marzgurl make shit off their garbage reviews, people just don't care about them. Hitching to the #metooIwasgangrapedeverydayIwastherenoIwon'telaborateI'marapevictimafterall bandwagon is a desperate money grab, that's all that is.