Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:25 pm

If I were a nobody in Lupa's position I'd gladly work a part time job and collect patron bucks. If anything, for what she does, it's a lost financial opportunity. She should be able to work a party time job and still have plenty of time to make a video once a week, her videos are by no means technically difficult to produce. She's just being lazy by collecting Patreon and apologizing that she doesn't have time for a consistent video schedule when she doesn't do anything. I hate Brad's content but that man has always been a machine with releasing new content.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 am

Whybother wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:04 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:39 pm
I love how all you fags give her shit for possibly having an actual real job and working for a living, whereas all you do is bitch about Spoony not having a job and not working for a living.
No. We give her shit for not admitting to it, and likely treating honest work as something demeaning and beneath her. Because she's an entitled cunt that can't fathom having to work for a living or the notion that she's responsible for her own situation.

If she actually got a real j9b, and said as such, and admitted it might effect her upload schedule, I might actually gain an ounce of respect for her.
What if her job is sucking dick at the local gloryhole and dealing crack to school kids? Would you respect her then?

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:30 am

Those aren't actually legitimately professions in Chicago. Or really most anywhere. But I'm sure the fantasy is enough to keep you buying lotion and tubesocks so have at it hoss.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:30 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 am
Whybother wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:04 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:39 pm
I love how all you fags give her shit for possibly having an actual real job and working for a living, whereas all you do is bitch about Spoony not having a job and not working for a living.
No. We give her shit for not admitting to it, and likely treating honest work as something demeaning and beneath her. Because she's an entitled cunt that can't fathom having to work for a living or the notion that she's responsible for her own situation.

If she actually got a real j9b, and said as such, and admitted it might effect her upload schedule, I might actually gain an ounce of respect for her.
What if her job is sucking dick at the local gloryhole and dealing crack to school kids? Would you respect her then?
Round these parts? Only if the dick at the gloryhole was white and the school kids were black.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:59 am

Whybother wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:30 am
Those aren't actually legitimately professions in Chicago. Or really most anywhere. But I'm sure the fantasy is enough to keep you buying lotion and tubesocks so have at it hoss.
They are in New York and Texas. Just ask power couple Beyoncé and Jay Z. By the way, when I typed Beyoncé my computer automatically added the accent point like she's some historical figure.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:55 am

Has Loober commented on the Arenanet thing? It's the opportunity to vastly misrepresent a situation for SJW points, how could she pass that up?

Kugelfisch's Wife's Boyfriend

Post by Kugelfisch's Wife's Boyfriend » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 am

I think it's over for Lupa. She can't even get us to talk about her any more.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Kugelfisch's Wife's Boyfriend wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 am
Does she finally accept she'll never be as famous as Doge Walker and move in with and leach off of Phelous, or does she just give up the charade and move back home with mom and dad?

TowelyWeinberg

Post by TowelyWeinberg » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:45 pm

Whybother wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 pm
Kugelfisch's Wife's Boyfriend wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 am
Does she finally accept she'll never be as famous as Doge Walker and move in with and leach off of Phelous, or does she just give up the charade and move back home with mom and dad?
An "accidental" nude photo or "someone hacked my phone" is coming very soon.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:59 am
They are in New York and Texas. Just ask power couple Beyoncé and Jay Z. By the way, when I typed Beyoncé my computer automatically added the accent point like she's some historical figure.
Speaking of which...

I’m surprised that we haven’t made any ape jokes because of this video. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.