Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:01 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:06 am
The parts I remember seeing was him joking about them complaining about not getting Applebee's. Him originally not saying anything during CTC was him knowing whatever he said won't please the mob, and finally some of the shit he was getting flinged his way.
Yeah, he laughed it off as a bunch of petty complaints, which is completely true.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:45 am
"Bald manlet beaten to death with his own tripod by crazed grandmother. More at 11."
"Young women pushed in front of incoming subway train. Assailant supposedly screamed 'He's mine, bitch!'"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:24 am
She moved there to be closer to the CA crew (though really, it was for Brad's dick) and yet she made no attempt to instead move in with her "boyfriend". It goes to show how fake that relationship really is when she is happy to pack up and move but not for him, and despite having a current life of misery and loneliness from not knowing anyone she has still decided not to leave to be near Phelous or even go back home to Arizona. Deep down she still wants to be with Brad which is why she hasn't moved, and seeing her with the child bride must drive her insane.
Absolutely, I still love the tweet she made where she claimed Brad broke her heart. She was fucking in love with him. :lol:

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:54 am
To be fair, I heard you need something like ten grand in the bank to move to Cucknada. And you have to be part of an industry where they need workers. So 'starving YouTuber with no assets' will likely be denied a visa.
Phelous could also move to the USA. I mean these 2 idiots have had FOREVER to figure something out.
In the USA getting married to someone makes it a lot easier to qualify for a visa. Marrying for a green card is a meme for a reason. Of course Failan can always claim he won't do that because Drumpf, but he had plenty of time before that and decided he'd rather focus on sperging about the Ghostbusters cartoon.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't something similar for Canada. The fact is, they don't want to commit to this sham of a relationship. As much as Lupa doesn't hold back whining about how abused she is on social media, do you think she wouldn't be tweeting walls of text about how awful immigration law is if they'd made any actual effort to move in together?

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:15 pm

Did he really come out and say all that shit, or is she just projecting her need to be the forever-victim?

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 pm

Anakin...you're breaking my heart.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Anakin...you're breaking my heart.
Lupa hates sand. It's rough and course, and is somehow always getting in her vagina, even when she's a hundred miles from the nearest beach or desert.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:08 pm

"Red Dragon ripped out muh heart!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 pm

I love all the headlines this thread is producing.

“Heroic Siamese cat saves owner from attempted murder, deranged attacker in ICU after fall off porch.”

Back to you Tom.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:08 pm
"Red Dragon ripped out muh heart!"

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:19 pm
In the USA getting married to someone makes it a lot easier to qualify for a visa. Marrying for a green card is a meme for a reason. Of course Failan can always claim he won't do that because Drumpf, but he had plenty of time before that and decided he'd rather focus on sperging about the Ghostbusters cartoon.
To be honest, I can understand their reticence to get married seeing as, like you've mentioned, it's not a real relationship. They don't fuck, they've barely spent any time together, they live in separate countries. Getting married is a big step and shouldn't be taken lightly, especially if your relationship is that dysfunctional.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.