Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:41 am

This thread suddenly became 8chan /pol/.

Slave labor built a lot of this country. But yeah, sending black people back to Africa probably would have been kinder than what happened as a result of them being freed but not equal.

As for wombyn, men just need to chill the fuck out and stop trying to hump everything, like the thirsty fuckers in this thread. Women do a lot of shit, but they only get away with 95% of the shit they get away with because of thirsty simps who let them do it. I mean, we can say they're empowered and treat them like men, aka with scorn until they earn respect. Or we can treat them like kids, coddle them, protect them and support them totally. But I think the problem is when some fucking simp tries to have it both ways. I'm all for fomonism in the sense of treating women like every other fucking stranger I don't give a shit about. :D And why not give them all the same rights? I don't give a shit if a man or woman has the same rights as me, because I just DON'T GIVE A SHIT, PERIOD.

The feminism I can't stand is when some sheltered cunt tries to make me care about her fucking problems in the first world, raised by parents who loved and spoiled her, going to her fancy-ass university for rich kids. Fuck off m8. Everyone has problems. Everyone's problems are big to them. That bum on the corner has more problems than 99% of feminists who get up and speak at universities.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:17 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:41 am
This thread suddenly became 8chan /pol/.
Yeah, WTF.

There's truth in what some of you said. The early feminists indeed were pissed that blacks were equal to them, the first wave were connected to the KKK in the US and I mentioned recently that in school I saw old propaganda bitching up that minorities could vote but they couldn't.

But women working and all that was going always going to happen because of technology. The Victorian era ended in the 20s, with the rise of technology some women were already working and were discouraged to go out of the house. Prior to that needing a male chaperone like in Islam was a real thing.

On top of that, most actual work was in the fields or factories. It was all physical labour, while with modern technology there are way more office jobs which gives women more incentive to work. Even today, fuck all women work in physical labour jobs compared to men.

Technology has only improved since then, housework is no longer a full time job like it used to be so more women will be bored shitless even if a feminist movement didn't happen. Traditionalism is dead in the west and it isn't coming back, blacks or not women would have wanted the vote and equal pay anyway since they would have been paying taxes and would have wanted a day with where they money was being sent.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:41 am
Slave labor built a lot of this country. But yeah, sending black people back to Africa probably would have been kinder than what happened as a result of them being freed but not equal.
Have you seen Africa? It's a fucking shithole. It's fucking hot. There's disease all over the place, including a lot of disease that we just don't have in the West. There's constant civil wars, turf wars, you name it. People there can go to sleep not knowing if they're going to wake up tomorrow due to either disease or violence. Compare this to some bad treatment and a couple of lynchings up until about the sixties when America decided to act right, and America doesn't seem so bad.

Black Americans don't know how lucky they are to live in America and not Africa.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:54 am

THey like to pretend that the angry reviewer is a character they 'play', but when I read something like this, I'm not so sure. They probably actually yell at the screen when the movie is on, and throw a temper tantrum when something they didn't like happened.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:06 am

I read that tweet as that she said she was turned on.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 am

So she looked at the TV?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:11 pm

She doesnt need to "make" an ugly face, her face does that all on its own 24/7.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:13 pm

and feminism is just one of the many illuminati ploys to destroy the family unit and introduce the sexual revolution + all the gay / tranny shit way openend up.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:19 am
It's fucking hot.
Melanin. I'm not even trolling, that's what its for.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm
Melanin. I'm not even trolling, that's what its for.
Darker skin doesn't keep them from feeling the heat
Kugelfisch wrote: