Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:25 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm
Melanin. I'm not even trolling, that's what its for.
Darker skin doesn't keep them from feeling the heat
They feel it but they aren't bothered by it. They'd universally rather be in heat than cold (Chris Rock:"As soon as they make a heated hockey rink, we gon take that shit too!").
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:06 pm

"Never willingly listen to Trump" Of course her, spoony and every other liberal would rather hear what they want to hear from their favorite left wing "reporters" instead of listening to Trump directly to get the actual quotes and context of what he says. Why get the full story and make up your own mind when someone can tell you exactly what you think is already true?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Someone should appropriate "Listen and Believe" forTrumpism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:19 am
Black Americans don't know how lucky they are to live in America and not Africa[, where] there's constant civil wars, turf wars, you name it. People there can go to sleep not knowing if they're going to wake up tomorrow due to either disease or violence.
Modern day black Americans? Absolutely. Most of them never experienced real racism in their lives.

But in the 1800s? America was in civil war and fatal diseases were everywhere
[/quote]

As for feminism, both my grandmothers worked. This whole narrative that until the late 60s, women were expected to be barefoot and pregnant is total bullshit.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:44 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 pm
They feel it but they aren't bothered by it.
You clearly don't know anything about black people. They're bothered by heat same as anyone else. The heat is part of the reason why they kill so many over there. Same goes for the Middle East
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Though I'm pretty sure it helps you in not getting skin cancer.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:57 pm
Though I'm pretty sure it helps you in not getting skin cancer.
Yep. Black people still feel the damn heat, they just won't get sunburned. Sunscreen is practically useless for them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:16 pm

They gots dat sickle cell tho.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:06 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:58 pm

As for feminism, both my grandmothers worked. This whole narrative that until the late 60s, women were expected to be barefoot and pregnant is total bullshit.
Housework used to be way fucking harder than it is now, also. My great-grandmother and great-grandfather would cook together. She ran the kitchen and he helped out. They had a garden (a legit garden, not some hippie parking strip bullshit like you see today) and they worked it together.

My other great-grandfather did the yardwork and my great-grandmother would cook and run the kitchen. But her idea of "housework" would have made a modern feminist shit themselves. She made most of her food from scratch, by herself. Canned her own pickles. Made her own soups from scratch. I don't know if she butchered animals herself or if they took them somewhere, but I had deer sausage sometimes when I would visit them. I know she could butcher animals and clean fish though.

All kinds of work used to be hard.

As for women getting the vote and working, no shit it was inevitable. Only the traditionalists and pol don't get this. Work got easier and people had more free time to sit around and think about how life sucked. Then you had the World Wars, where the men went off to die and the women were doing "men's work" in factories.

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war ... rld-war-ii

"Rosie" was bullshit propaganda, but women still did men's work in factories and then had to wonder why they couldn't do all the other shit men did once the war was over. Modernity changed the gender dynamic and it's never coming back. Most MGTOW embrace that btw, for the same reason they don't shit on women for being sluts. Women carrying their own weight directly benefits men who don't want a subservient woman to provide for.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:13 am

Double post
お前はもう死んでいる。