Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:52 am
To hold any form of job one usually has to remain complicit on topics to some degree. We're not talking about Doge turning a blind eye to murder or child abuse, Doge just ignores Mike being an asshole to keep his lively hood. Modern women expect a utopia while being the source of all life's problems.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:56 pm

What's really boggling about this is Lupa hit a new record view count through somewhat legitimate means with the lost Quantum Leap ending. You'd figure she wouldn't need to dredge up this drama at all. My best guess is she's trying to capitalize on this new slice of Quantum Leap fandom by recaping her "brave story" to those by-comparison normies.

I...guess it's a smart business move? After all the only fucking reason TGWTG even got famous in the first place was Doge starting "drama" with James.

The irony here is she probably could dredge up what happened with Spoony along with all of this, considering he's not on twitter anymore and his personal army of Kung-Fu Kanehdians has diminished greatly, but she got stung by that Beyhive so bad she had to move to Chicago. She probably wouldn't go near that well again if her Patreon depended on it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:04 pm

But who of those that came for Quantum Leap will pay attention to her twitter?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:13 pm

You gotta really be an old fuck to give a shit about Quantum Leap. How many of those people could give a shit about the old bag that stumbled onto the production stills?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:13 pm

There you have it. Expect more bashing.

Moose Knuckle

Post by Moose Knuckle » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:24 pm

A big reason (possibly the only reason) the QL video got any kind of traction was because it was featured on io9 in an article written by another failed CA nobody, Beth Elderkin (of Shark Jumping non-fame). All of her other QL related videos have toilet-level view counts. Furthermore, there's nothing about that video-which was of interest only to hardcore QL fans-that would make viewers want to watch her other content.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Lol wow... took her this long to get 10k?

And it was such innovative and original content.

:lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:04 pm
But who of those that came for Quantum Leap will pay attention to her twitter?
Eh, there will be some fallout. Not 100,000K, but there will be a small increase. I just hope Lupa enjoys the additional ad-revenue courtesy of the NRA. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Which you were a major part of in TBF YOU VAPID MORON!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Are you mad? That poor gal was surrounded by at least a dozen toxic males who would've all gang-raped her into submission if she'd critized the script.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette