Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:36 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:05 am
HAHAHA!! Give that kid a cookie
pibbs wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:07 am
OK Karen
>hates children
>can't suffer toddlers even with a concrete slab separating them for a few minutes
>muh anxiety
>freaks out over fireworks
>calls the cops on grill parties
>forever alone
>desperately unfucked
>has five cats

Just a friendly reminder that this is the peak kind of person trying to tell you that you are on the wrong side of history. Bitch can't even figure that it's "that fucking cunt" in it's neighbourhood and yet this friendless horror from beyond space wants to lecture you.
So take it easy with the black pills. Your enemies are pathetic.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vaporwear

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:45 am

Luupy is the most Karen Karen that ever Karened.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:59 am

I don't see how you can be on the 'right' side of history unless you actually reproduce. Which, unless the vibrator can make her pregnant, is never going to happen for old Loopy

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:46 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:41 am
I will give crazy lady this, living in an apartment is fucking trash. I did it for a few years as a upstairs neighbor and in those side by side ones and never again will I do it.
But did you take your time to bitch on twitter for sympathy clicks on your videos or did you just develop an alcohol problem like a normal person?
Neither, unlike these cucks I would actually confront problems. It mostly helped but at that point we were ready to buy a home and pay LESS on a mortgage than rent.

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:36 am
>can't suffer toddlers even with a concrete slab separating them for a few minutes
Maybe in kraut land you have actual sound barriers to help but over here it's usually tile and wood floor and nothing else. You can absolutely hear everything someone is doing above you including TV's. I feel pity for anyone living in an apartment.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:46 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 am
Maybe in kraut land you have actual sound barriers to help but over here it's usually tile and wood floor and nothing else. You can absolutely hear everything someone is doing above you including TV's. I feel pity for anyone living in an apartment.
I'm not a fair measure for that. Sure, all houses here have actual stone walls but the "apartment complex" I'm living in is a former hotel built in the 70s with not just concrete but slabs of steel in the walls.
I did get annoyed by my upstairs neighbour having renovations for a week because drilling will absolutely sound through everything. But then again they are travelling for at least 6 months a year and my walls are so sound proof I could throw a basketball at it and my neighbour wouldn't hear it.
I'm in the most sound proof apartment building there is. Yes, I hear drills, yes, I do hear my downstairs neighbour puke out the window at 3 in the morning, yes, I do hear toddlers stomping viscously when granny upstairs has her grandchildren over and is at home for the few days that is the case.
But the point is that they sleep during the important times. A well-balanced adult can chill on the balcony and read a book and tolerate children playing outside. Just as such can suffer some stomps from children above up until the early evening.

It take an especially bitter piece of shit to complain about that. Step on my property and I will and have chased fuckers off of it with a shotgun. I am absolutely that hippity hoppity *click clack* get of my property kinda guy.
But outside of it I can't fathom being such a bitter pricks as to get mad about kids.But it aligns with my experiences as a child. The worst cunts always complaining were forever alone hags.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

gUESTpOSTER

Post by gUESTpOSTER » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:46 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 am
I'm not a fair measure for that. Sure, all houses here have actual stone walls but the "apartment complex" I'm living in is a former hotel built in the 70s with not just concrete but slabs of steel in the walls.
Steel is literally worse than nothing when it comes to soundproofing: sound transmits better through steel than through air.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:53 pm

Don't feel sorry for this cuntrag.
She chose this life. She chose to move from Arizona to that Shitcago apartment for whatever reason.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:53 pm

pibbs wrote:
I love when people without kids pretend to know how to raise em.

Unless you're ready and willing to forcibly tie them to a chair, you're not gonna get a toddler to stop running/stomping though a house. Also, they're in their own house! It's one thing to backhand a kid when they won't stop screaming in public, but you're asking for a budding sociopath if you completely restrict a kid at home too.

Thank fuck this Karen will never come close to reproducing.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Deckard wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:53 pm
pibbs wrote:
I love when people without kids pretend to know how to raise em.

Unless you're ready and willing to forcibly tie them to a chair, you're not gonna get a toddler to stop running/stomping though a house. Also, they're in their own house! It's one thing to backhand a kid when they won't stop screaming in public, but you're asking for a budding sociopath if you completely restrict a kid at home too.

Thank fuck this Karen will never come close to reproducing.
Look at the hours which she tweets. She obviously sleeps all day and tweets all evening and night. The toddler isn't doing anything out of the ordinary, they're just being a kid with normal hours while Loopy is sleeping past noon.