Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Sieg Zeon

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:06 pm
It was. Set in the US, of course (with frequent trips to a Japan expo, naturally), and every English name or term that could be changed was changed for basically no reason.
Hasbro later did a different Cure season under the Glitter Force brand, but by that time people went back to the real deal.
Probably didn't help that even the Hasbro version condensed 49 episodes down to 30, 'cause apparently only animu for boys get a halfway authentic treatment in Current Year. Fucking sexists, man.
My god it’s crazy to think that they tried that in current year. I feel like that trend died back when they were dubbing Naruto for afternoon airing, and even then that went uncut to nights.

Not gonna lie, I saw that Hulu had Sonic X subbed and am tempted to borrow my friend’s log in to watch it. The episodes are actually in their original uncut form too, you can tell by the time stamps. I hear that shit is mad funny in native nip form. Prime has it but they don’t have that option.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:23 pm

It's because Sonic speaks Engrish. And yeah I remember whenever the uncut stuff aired later. I can't tell you how surreal it was when CN first aired the 4kids dub of One Piece and later the Funimation dub.

Just like one time I was watching Naruto uncut at night and he used the harem technique. I was so damn confused.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:05 am

Do you think Loopy claims chink flu took away her job and she's getting unemployment?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:25 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:07 pm
My god it’s crazy to think that they tried that in current year. I feel like that trend died back when they were dubbing Naruto for afternoon airing, and even then that went uncut to nights.
Well, the first Glitter Force was the brainchild of Saban, of Power Rangers fame. These fuckers have never learned to just make a fucking dub. Every show they acquire the license for is just a collection of stock footage with which to do as they please.
RedLine wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:51 pm
Most of those YouTube subscribers came from the CA days and there is no requirement that donating to someone's Patreon means you watch their content.
If your point is that she doesn't have zero people watching her videos then that is true. It is also true for Film Bald. But there is no way her analytics look good. Almost no one is watching that shit all the way through. It's just a bunch solidarity clicks from the weirdos.
Some big channels way past their prime might have a worse relative sub-to-view ratio, but seeing how she can almost never attract even half ov her 65k subs (with most videos hovering around 1/10 of that) after all this time is still pretty pathetic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:30 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:05 am
Do you think Loopy claims chink flu took away her job and she's getting unemployment?
That would be a smart move, so no.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:25 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Well, the first Glitter Force was the brainchild of Saban, of Power Rangers fame. These fuckers have never learned to just make a fucking dub. Every show they acquire the license for is just a collection of stock footage with which to do as they please.
RedLine wrote:
Most of those YouTube subscribers came from the CA days and there is no requirement that donating to someone's Patreon means you watch their content.
If your point is that she doesn't have zero people watching her videos then that is true. It is also true for Film Bald. But there is no way her analytics look good. Almost no one is watching that shit all the way through. It's just a bunch solidarity clicks from the weirdos.
Some big channels way past their prime might have a worse relative sub-to-view ratio, but seeing how she can almost never attract even half ov her 65k subs (with most videos hovering around 1/10 of that) after all this time is still pretty pathetic.
People with consistent work flows still do very well over all. The people at CA may have views that are down for newer content, but looking at Social Blade shows that they still get millions of views a month because their archive is very big and still gets a lot of clicks. Loopy doesn't even have that.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:39 pm

Imagine Lupa eating a bunch of taco bell and taking a giant shit on your carpet.

And then you have to take her outside and discipline her. You're both naked the whole time of course, at 4:30 in the afternoon.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:25 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
RedLine wrote:
Ahh the great (((Saban))) and their miserly ways. Let us not forget what they did to Kamen Rider Black RX.

Moe when you said that it sounded almost like some sort of sexual awakening occurred. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:27 pm

I'm not even sure what moved them to adapt Kamen Rider in the first place, considering that franchise only released 3 movies during the 90s and nothing else.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:39 pm
Imagine Lupa eating a bunch of taco bell and taking a giant shit on in your mouth.
FTFY
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:04 am

No, no - Marzgurl would do that. She's so fucking fat that she'd take a big shit.
And then I'd have them both out in the doghouse.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.