Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dingus Bajingus

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:11 pm

Also, you say that your recording isn't bothering them, that that's not the issue. So... arrange your schedule around when the kid isn't making noise. Don't you work from home? Doesn't that give you leave to plan your time around whatever you need to? Or maybe rearrange your shit so that your "shooting room" isn't the one right below that one. You've got tons of options. But no, Plan A is to whine that someone trying to raise a kid is causing mild inconvenience toward muh angry internets reviews. Then to whine that they don't muh job when they don't immediately knuckle under. Typical.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:16 pm

>neighbor and baby sleep above my shooting room

I've seen a part of a couple of your videos, liar. You shoot from your living room. The floor plan above you is most likely going to be identical. I've lived in enough apartments to know they don't vary that much in the same complex.
Other suggestions:
*acoustic foam panels are cheap
*move to another part of the apartment
*record at night. You don't have a life so it shouldn't matter
*get a real job
*bite the bullet and marry Phallus before he wises up. Time's a tickin

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:51 pm

Don't. Tell her. What to do.
pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:32 pm
I hereby propose to declare this based neighbor an honorary DHI member.

Also what does she accomplish by her constant whining about her neighbors? Your fans can't cancel her, Karen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Mister Show

Post by Mister Show » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:38 pm

She needs to write a letter to her super.

"This is how I pay my billth. I have no other job. I couldn't work a regular 9-to-5 and also do my show. This is how the system works right now."
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:50 pm

I mean, if only her ilk of scared Democrat soypeople hadn't pushed for closing daycares and schools in the entire country, maybe she could have some hours to record her shitty YouTube bideos.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:17 am

Obscurus Karen's Twitter bio wrote:Enjoying so-bad-it's-good movies, host of Movie Nights/Baywatching. Discovered the Quantum Leap lost ending. Tweeted about Splash once.
Her entire "career" is just talking about things that other people have done. She discovered some STILL PHOTOS of the Quantum Leap lost ending. Someone else actually uploaded the (poor quality) video to the internet.

Neighbor mom is absolutely right about her and she knows it.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:41 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:51 pm
Don't. Tell her. What to do.
pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:32 pm
I hereby propose to declare this based neighbor an honorary DHI member.

Also what does she accomplish by her constant whining about her neighbors? Your fans can't cancel her, Karen.
So which headcanon are we going with?
Option 1:
4.15 pm. Mary is leaving her small apartment. Her sister in law was late again, she will have to hurry to make it in time for her shift. She cannot afford to be late, but she could not leave her toddler
son alone either. Her husband would have given anything to take care of his little boy instead of being deployed in Afghanistan. She was proud of Joseph to serve his country, but it made being a working mother an even greater challenge. She was glad to even have a job in this economy and for her hard work and dedication, her boss gave her the good shifts preparing take-away at the restaurant. So many of her colleagues were furloughed or let go because of the lockdown, money was tight everywhere. Despite all the hardship, Mary felt blessed because of all the good people out there struggling even more.

Just as she made it down the first flight of stairs, the unmistakable stench of an apartment that has too much cat for too little space filled the hallway. She quickly pulled out the little note she had written on her notepad from work, apologizing for her little boy being so loud lately and that she had told her sitter to be more mindful. The lady had never said anything to her, but Mary was aware that her little sunshine was getting more and more active and running around. "Have a blessed day :)" she forced herself to be as polite as possible, being a good christian, even if every interaction with this neighbor so far had been filled with rudeness, passive-aggressive remarks and general disdain. "That poor woman is suffering too", she thought while rushing to her car, "life clearly has not been kind to her. Or her skin." she immediately admonished herself for thinking such mean thoughts.
Option 2:
I think Lupa is being threatened by a Dindu single mom.
  • *cook outs in the parking lot
    *wouldn't call police on black firework enthusiasts
    *naive about diversity
    *she's poor
    *lives in an apartment
    *a toddler hefty enough to shake the ceiling when it walks
    *a mother who doesn't give a shit if it bothers the white girl downstairs
    *the swift retaliation
Like Marxgurl, she lives in near ghetto apartment. Allison probably complained to management and the mom chimped out. Then probably pounded on her door trying to kick her ass, but since Allison never leaves had to find that bitch online. That's when LaQuesha found the posts. All jokes aside, being a leftists coward and then being confronted by an angry nigger would cause a mental breakdown. All the above evidence supports my theory. Talk shit, get hit.
I find Option 1 funnier, personally.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:28 am

It doesn't sound like the she-boon upstairs works either if she sleeps all day. To be expected of course.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:37 am

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:42 pm

Babies don't have mute buttons. It sounds like Allison is becoming a SIDS proponent here.