Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheBilthCollector

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by TheBilthCollector » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:38 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:21 am
Turning 40
She's not even 30 yet.

She's like the Hal Holbrook of INs. She was born looking four decades old.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:00 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:46 pm
It's another day of a wall of tweets about Doge. I'm not going to post all that again, but you go over there and find your favorite.
Here's mine: Yeah, you really showed em good, Allison.
Just reading through that chain shows how fucking retarded they are. This is what started it:
What they got out of that is "are you saying women are worthless when they are 40" (because they are constantly thinking about no one wanting to fuck them) and not the actual point that she will still be bitter in her 40s about something that happened when she was in her mid 20s.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:15 am

Just like how DSP bitches today about getting fired from his helicopter job that his dad got him. He's still mega assmad today over some shit that happened before he posted let's plays to youtube.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:32 am

Look at all those sad fucks. They all loved Doge back then. You can bet that most of them are also still watching his new and old stuff and absolutely love it. Now Lubba, Faglous and Cockslut pretend they never liked Doge. Pathetic. Take a dollar and tell that shit to a parking meter because I don't believe it. You all wanted to join the site, you all wanted to be in the movies, you all were in the forums and made tgwtg.com your homepage. You don't get to now talk shit about his videos you all loved so much just a year ago.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.
Ha ha, fucking gold! Sig'd!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:35 am

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:38 am
She's not even 30 yet.
Good God that is disturbing. I know we meme about "Granny Lupa" but she seriously looks 39 not 29.
She is actually several years younger than most of the other INs we talk about.
Must be part English or something.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:01 am

RedLine wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:35 am
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:38 am
She's not even 30 yet.
Good God that is disturbing. I know we meme about "Granny Lupa" but she seriously looks 39 not 29.
She is actually several years younger than most of the other INs we talk about.
Must be part English or something.
Fucking absurd, innit? The meme isn't a forced one. She easily looks a good ten years older.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:32 am
Look at all those sad fucks. They all loved Doge back then. You can bet that most of them are also still watching his new and old stuff and absolutely love it. Now Lubba, Faglous and Cockslut pretend they never liked Doge. Pathetic. Take a dollar and tell that shit to a parking meter because I don't believe it. You all wanted to join the site, you all wanted to be in the movies, you all were in the forums and made tgwtg.com your homepage. You don't get to now talk shit about his videos you all loved so much just a year ago.
Not to mention they called us all evil trolls for saying the exact same shit 8-9 years ago. Linkara would lecture people about the movies being "for the fans" when they brought up how shit they are, and of course now these fucks agree with what we said while still reviewing movies/media the exact same fucking way he does.

You just know Linkara is secretly pissed at Lupa and co for starting that shit. He was probably one of the people Brad mentioned wanting to come back to the site after CTC since he is a self serving prick and ditches people if he doesn't need them. He did it to Ben after he got on TGWTG and since he can't get back he is acting like a bitter fuck since his views are down and has to beg to pay his taxes now.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:09 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:06 am
Not to mention they called us all evil trolls for saying the exact same shit 8-9 years ago.
Well, we're always years ahead of the trend. We should give people investment advice.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:25 am

RedLine wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:10 am
The amount of people of people on her feed claiming that Lupa is traumatized or a legitimate abuse victim is absolutely disgusting. It is literally nausea-inducing that "Some dorky pud from Circuit City 'yelled' at me one time" and "no Applebee's invite" is being equated with people that were actually abused or assaulted.
the most tragic thing a woman can be is in her 40's.
No one cares about a woman turning 40. But a woman turning 40 with no professional success, no family, and no real life friends is a sad existence.
But she's got her "boyfriend" from Canada.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:43 am

She's got a hard time remembering he exists today. I'm sure she won't even know what you're talking about if you ask her in ten years.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!