Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Weens

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:03 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:56 am
Get a life losers, Holly is verbally owning you clowns.
0/10. Try harder when shit posting.
He is waiting for the upvotes by the trannies like in kiwi , what a nigger, even among kiwi autists this bitch is just pathetic.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:11 am

Guest wrote:
fuck off, Holly couldn't even own up about a criminal, she a shit person like you

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:23 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:11 am
Guest wrote:
fuck off, Holly couldn't even own up about a criminal, she a shit person like you
Of course an edgy kiwi scrub would defend Holly the HR criminal by association. I want all of these CA fucks to burn.

Beelzquill

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Beelzquill » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:37 am

should holly get her own page at this point? she keeps coming up in every channel awesome thread.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:39 am

Everybody who works in HR is scum automatically. But Holly really went out of her way to be an extra-special kind of shit. Hiding a rapist lel. Very progressive.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:44 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:57 pm
When you don't have an intelligent rebuttal...
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>taking shitposting seriously

ayyy lmao

I'm sure that was a random lupa thirstpost troll, like the ones we get here. Also this cunt: "boo hoo I'm crying, CA's dying stop being mean to me." Maybe y'all should have thought about the shitstorm you'd open up when you started throwing around the absolute most petty accusations you could. Such as:

General incompetence of the type every person who works a normal job deals with from management
Sexism (lel it's the current meme)
A company I work for is greedy? How horrible!
Muh company didn't value me like I think I should be valued!
I should have been promoted more than the famous people who produce shit people watch!
My boss made me work a sick day even though he says he didn't!

All this fucking petty shit. And then some REAL SHIT came out, and it makes y'all look bad. :lol: ayyy I'm still laughing about that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:39 am
Everybody who works in HR is scum automatically. But Holly really went out of her way to be an extra-special kind of shit. Hiding a rapist lel. Very progressive.
Agreed. I’d love to dive into their brains and see the thought process of all of these fucks. The bitter cunt trio thought they’d bomb CA but in reality exposed the entire world to the wrongdoings of everyone involved, themselves included.

What is bugging me is how they got the alleged victims to keep quiet? Payoffs? A supply of CA merchandise? I wouldn’t doubt coercion being involved. I think CA pulled something to prevent the PR nightmare that would have unfolded.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:39 am

Bootyhole Bandit wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:39 am
Agreed. I’d love to dive into their brains and see the thought process of all of these fucks. The bitter cunt trio thought they’d bomb CA but in reality exposed the entire world to the wrongdoings of everyone involved, themselves included.

What is bugging me is how they got the alleged victims to keep quiet? Payoffs? A supply of CA merchandise? I wouldn’t doubt coercion being involved. I think CA pulled something to prevent the PR nightmare that would have unfolded.
If the management knew about it within days of it happening, they should've got the cops involved, suspended JewRapio pending investigation and/or fired his scumbag ass, supported the victim (apparently another employee), and got a big Good Guy CA spinjob out of the deal.

I wonder what the fuck the others had on CA, not the other way around. Companies don't go around hiding shit without reason, lol. Makes me think all the bullshit about mistreatment and such is true, maybe even worse than we're being told, and CA didn't want that coming out from JewRapio and his friends, or the victim and hers, or an official investigation from police to bring shit out in the open, who knows?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:42 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:57 pm
When you don't have an intelligent rebuttal...
REEEEEEEEEEEE

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 am

Beelzquill wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:37 am
should holly get her own page at this point? she keeps coming up in every channel awesome thread.
She added herself to the "your fave contributors" list inexplicably - despite never producing anything - so probably.