Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by pibbs » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 pm

She wanted Brad. She moved next to Brad not Phelus. She banged Brad for a couple of years. Brad married someone else. She took down CA in her bitterness and frustration.

It's that simple.

PS: Holly and Marzgurl also wanted to bang Brad but even he had standards. So CA was assaulted.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:10 pm

She'll keep Phailous around in case she needs to leave the country. Or something.
Beelzquill wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:53 am
Has she EVER stated a reason why she doesn't move to Cucknadia or he move or whatever? I mean I believe it's a mutual beard thing but still it seems like one of those things you can't just go "this is my private life" excuse forever on. Wait, this is Lupa nevermind.
That's the thing with internet nobodies: They never improve in their craft. Never change for the better. Never grow up and take responsibility.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:27 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 pm
She wanted Brad. She moved next to Brad not Phelus. She banged Brad for a couple of years. Brad married someone else. She took down CA in her bitterness and frustration.

It's that simple.

PS: Holly and Marzgurl also wanted to bang Brad but even he had standards. So CA was assaulted.
I see the Bradening is not over

About internet nobodies not improving their lives; CA offered Spoony a job at Chicago when NC retired, but he did not accept it thinking that it would be financial risk. Now we know Demo Reel turned out to be a complete failure, but Doge's popularity still kept on growing at the time. How on earth was it financial risk to move to Chicago when your other option is to stay in Arizona and make a living sperging on twitter? Especially when Spoony himself stated around that time that he wants to start acting again etc. which would be much easier to do in Chicago I imagine.

Had Spoony accepted that job he would probably be a bit more sane as well, because Doge would make him act in his skits which would improve Spoony's social life and at least give him something to do with his free time.
- and that's a good thing.

Post by gUest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:41 pm

AssimanReturns wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:58 pm
As a selfish drama queen she thinks she deserves only the best, while Phelan is being probably more realistic.
You actually believe this bullshit huh?

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:05 pm

gUest wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:41 pm
AssimanReturns wrote:
As a selfish drama queen she thinks she deserves only the best, while Phelan is being probably more realistic.
Wouldn't fucking surprise me.

When selfish cunts get together with spineless losers this kind of shit tends to happen.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 pm

AssimanReturns wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:05 pm
gUest wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:41 pm
AssimanReturns wrote:
Wouldn't fucking surprise me.

When selfish cunts get together with spineless losers this kind of shit tends to happen.
I have yet to see proof anything plausible about them even being a couple in the first place. Lupa has met Doge more often than Phelan, not to mention Brad for whom she even moved.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Shiiieet, am I out of the loop again or is this a conspiracy theory?

The last I remember is Phelous and Lupa stating that they were in fact together and being all lovey dovey in their crossover videos. If things have changed since then, I have no idea.

I think I actually heard somebody say that they broke up like 2 years ago now that I think about it, but I never got any confirmation for that. Also, not living together or even in the same country after all these years would imply that they're not dating anymore.

But if they broke up, where's Allison's twitter rant about Phelan being unproffesional and sexist and leaving her for not answering a skype message in 15 minutes?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:29 pm

They've never "broken up". But you tell me how legit a couple is that practically never visits each other, mentions each other and has never attempted in all those years to change anything about living apart thousands of miles from each other.
I say they were and are bullshitting people and maybe themselves.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:44 pm

They only reason it might appears like they've broken up is because they've more or less stopped making crossover videos.

(The last one afaik was a threesome with Brad, just to show you her real priorities.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:12 pm

You mean stopped seeing each other in person altogether.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!