Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:13 pm

I knew someone would bring that up.

I havent done a lot of research on it, but Ive read that there is only a small percent <edit> increase over non-inbread</edit> of inbreeding leading to a defect that isnt severe enough to cause a miscarriage or infant death.
Edit: unless there is constant inbreeding, of course. It gets worse the more inbreeding is done. But how common would that be? Outside of crazy cults and shit, who would do inbreeding anyways.

That, plus I dont think incest/incestuous pregnancies would be common enough to cause a huge issue.
They would still teach that inbreeding can cause problems in schools. Im not defending inbreeding or saying it should be promoted as a healthy choice. Just saying the government should fuck off.

Im the same way with drugs. Legalize it. Stop funding drug cartels. Still make it illegal to walk around or drive on drugs, same as its illegal to walk around or drive when drunk/drinking. Still allow business to have rules against drug use by employees. The gubment should just fuck off.

Edit: added some shit

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:23 pm

I used to be a libertarian. USED TO BE.

Come to where I live and see how well legalization turned out. As long as weed is illegal, people smoke it in moderation. Once it was legalized, everyone became completely careless. Everything the pro-pot people said would never happen happened. Use skyrocketed; youth use skyrocketed. Driving while high skyrocketed. People left their stashes out in the open and their kids and pets got into them and were poisoned. Giant billboards on every block advertising pot shops, and a pot shop every other mile. I could go on all day.

You give these assholes and inch and they take a mile.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:23 pm

Come to where I live and see how well legalization turned out. As long as weed is illegal, people smoke it in moderation. Once it was legalized, everyone became completely careless. Everything the pro-pot people said would never happen happened. Use skyrocketed; youth use skyrocketed. Driving while high skyrocketed. People left their stashes out in the open and their kids and pets got into them and were poisoned. Giant billboards on every block advertising pot shops, and a pot shop every other mile. I could go on all day.

It's interesting you've experienced all that when literally all of the studies done reveal the opposite.

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Whybother wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:57 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:

It's interesting you've experienced all that when literally all of the studies done reveal the opposite.
Do yourself a sólid and stop smoking that shit and reading stoner sites

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:07 pm

I don't think there have been any real scientific studies done. All of them are either Pro propaganda paid for by cartels and Soros or Anti propaganda paid for by the Feds. Nobody cares about looking for the truth.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Sorry if this is disjointed. Im typing in multiple sessions while doing other stuff.

Because I dont care enough about things to spend hours researching every side of an argument, I dont feel comfortable expressing my "gut feelings" places that arent designated "shitposting" places, so I only talk about polydiks here and 4chan. I dont even talk about politics in real life because Im not an arguer. I say "X should be legal" and someone brings up why "X is better being illegal". I could quickly google something that points out positives of why "X being legal" isnt a bad thing, but then I can quickly google the opposite. Then I spend hours researching both sides and its just not worth it. I always waste all day doing it and in the end I wish I wouldve done something else. <edit> and as liar points out, i believe most studies are propaganda of some sort</edit>

I also don't vote most of the time. Both because I dont live in a swing state and I dont think r/d makes much of a difference. Though I'll occasionally vote on local shit like "should we keep the animal shelter open?"

I cant argue with Liar, he is giving his first hand account. But I'd like to think there is a better solution than making weed illegal again.
Youth and driving smoking should both be punished, as should accidental poisonings.

10-15 years ago electronic gambling became legal where I live. The first few years seemed pretty bad. There was a law saying gambling establishments couldnt be closer than x miles and sure enough, they popped up as close together as they could. Some fast food/restaurant franchise owners converted to gambling. It sucked. Crime went up a bit because the gambling establishments would get robbed from time to time. I would hear stories about people blowing their whole paycheck. There were gambling addiction billboards up everywhere.
Now, it doesnt seem like much of a problem. Many gambling places closed up and I havent seen a new one open in a long time. I dont hear about robberies or people blowing their paychecks anymore. Maybe the laws were changed, maybe people got over it, maybe I just became blind to it.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:30 pm

smoking weed absolute doesnt hinder driving abilities, Ive done it for over 10 years from 18 to 28.

Going behind the wheel on 3 / 4 hours sleep is already way more dangerous and that isnt illegal either.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:42 pm

Cucksonjin wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:00 pm
Whybother wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:57 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:

Do yourself a sólid and stop smoking that shit and reading stoner sites
I don't smoke pot, never have. I just don't see the point in getting upset over pot while alcohol is still legal, which is worse for the human body and society by a degree of ten at least.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:54 pm
I get being against pedo, but I couldn't give two shits if someone wanted multiple wives or fuck their sister.
Because it still becomes a governmental problem. Marriages have a fifty percent chance of failure. Polygamy has an almost guaranteed chance of failure. No woman alive likes to share a male, domestically. Women just don't have cuckold fetishes.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:30 pm
smoking weed absolute doesnt hinder driving abilities, Ive done it for over 10 years from 18 to 28.

Going behind the wheel on 3 / 4 hours sleep is already way more dangerous and that isnt illegal either.
I had a friend who was a fucking pro behind the wheel while high.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:54 pm
I get being against pedo, but I couldn't give two shits if someone wanted multiple wives or fuck their sister.
What if you make multiple sisters your wives? Leaving the anime dream.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:30 pm
Definitive proof that weed make you stupid.