Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:17 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:08 pm
Guru Larry gets his account restricted here but this sick asshole gets free rein?
He's an eternal Lupaposter. Isn't that enough?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Former Thirstposter

Post by Former Thirstposter » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:26 pm
What? If anything she's gotten hotter for it. She's a dirty little money loving slut who will do anything for attention and bux. Stripping videos and dick sucking is right around the corner.
See, that would do it for me. A bit of dick-sucking or cam-whoring or generally degrading herself for money in a sexual way would get me hot for her. That's a sexy kind of desperate, because she's still got a little bit of agency and power involved. She's using herself in her basest form.

Whining and making out you're a victim of #meagain-style abuse doesn't do it for me. It's desperate and pathetic and makes my dick turtle.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Luba's ego is to big to suck dick on camera. I bet even full camwhore Luba would be a disappointment. Pulling another drama whore metoo stunt as an actual whore would just be depressing. Lupa belongs in a ditch.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Speaking of drama: I wonder if in a few years from now, Tamara will rally a twitter lynch mob against the three jealous harpies who destroyed her budding career.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:26 pm
Luba's ego is to big to suck dick on camera. I bet even full camwhore Luba would be a disappointment. Pulling another drama whore metoo stunt as an actual whore would just be depressing. Lupa belongs in a ditch.
If the Walkers and Michaud were true Chicago gangsters, they would send out a hitman to shut these cunts up once and for all, but this is not that world.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:02 pm

I can't tell if this guy is serious or throwing out a backhanded compliment.

sigh

Post by sigh » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:04 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:02 pm
I can't tell if this guy is serious or throwing out a backhanded compliment.
That's hilarious though. I avoid that one like fire, but it keeps appearing in recommendations, I should probably just delete it from the recommended list.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:08 pm

She is way better at being a complainer and drama-starter than at doing "comedy".

She should just give up her boring 80s-era snarky garbage videos that literally no one cares about and pivot into following NCunt's footsteps as a professional bitch by pointing out how everything is racist or sexist.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:08 pm
She is way better at being a complainer and drama-starter than at doing "comedy".

She should just give up her boring 80s-era snarky garbage videos that literally no one cares about and pivot into following NCunt's footsteps as a professional bitch by pointing out how everything is racist or sexist.
I thought the exact same thing but I didn't want to give her advice that would help her thrive. But could you imagine how bent out of shape NCunt would get for Luoa stealing her schtick?

sigh

Post by sigh » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:08 pm
She does it's called baywatching and is her secondary show, though the best of that you can find on her twitter.
Last edited by sigh on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.