Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:43 pm

But they did not respond to texts and emails in a timely fashion and their orientation packet was incomplete and filled with spelling errors!

They are worse than Hitler. Give her reparations.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:37 pm
It's not even like he drowned puppies or something. Some D-rank twat even for TGWTG standards just felt not pushed enough because people at large never gave a fuck about their trash.
I don't know, that honestly sounds like rape to me. Doge is probably still wiping her shit off his dick after fucking her in the ass so much, that fucking rapist. :roll:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:12 pm
But you see, Blob has autism. Fond childhood shit will never, ever be ditched while he throws a fit over any change to that childhood shit.
Just like CWC will always want to fuck Amy Rose and go ballistic over blue arms, so will Blob lust for Princess Peach and go bananas over the mushroom kingdom origin retcon.
Yeah, sometimes I forget that muh nostalgia pretty much trumps everything else no matter what it is.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:24 am
drisko wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:37 am
It could be fun. But who would write it? And there's no way a publisher would print something that niche (I'd be surprised if thirty copies got sold).
Just make it an eBook with print-on-demand option.
Could work, but I'm pretty sure no one would buy it.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:44 pm
drisko wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:37 am
It could be fun. But who would write it? And there's no way a publisher would print something that niche (I'd be surprised if thirty copies got sold).
If a publisher printed Brick by Brick, they'd definitely print a TGWTG book.
Yeah,but I meant a real publisher

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:53 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:52 am
What is it with these cunts repeating a phrase multiple times on a tweet? They're like a spoiled child who never got a whopping.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:53 am

Hated that episode as a kid.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:40 am

The animators drew the kid sucking on the barrel of a revolver like a pacifier. That was funny.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:12 am

Yeah I'm not surprised Lupa's pushing this shit again. It's been years since she's worked with the company but she always came off as the vindictive type. Even when she was kicked off the site she still behaved like a psycho bitch who was trying to make herself seem like a victimized defenseless woman. So much for girl powah! She was also very much like this with the whole Spoony debacle, which yeah, I blame Spoony for that shit cause threatening to rape co-workers isn't exactly HR approved anywhere, but Lupa was such a cunt during that whole fiasco that she still managed to come off like a disgusting piece of shit.

So now she's upping the ante with this sexual assault nonsense, and like a good little liar she refuses to name names and of course she didn't bother to mention this years ago. Do these stupid bitches not realize that you should probably tell someone about it in a timely manner if some asshole is trying to get some pussy forcefully? This isn't even a Harvey Weinstein style group, it's just some small time group of Internet reviewers, why would anyone keep sexual assault a secret in that situation? And of course she tells people to fuck off when they ask in a very calm and reasonable manner for her to elaborate on these wild accusations. Now all her responses are going to be "but I'm a victim of sexual abuse, I'm automatically right!" whenever anyone tries to push back on her nonsense.

Just another bitch trying to ride the #meagain bullshit, who saw that coming. Same with that other former TGWTG failure, only she didn't go so far as to claim rape. Maybe she will too now, for the shekels.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:53 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:52 am
What is it with these cunts repeating a phrase multiple times on a tweet? They're like a spoiled child who never got a whopping.
Yeah, I notice a lot of SJWs doing that and it comes off as toddler-tier. I guess it's ageist of me to expect adults not to roll on the floor, screaming and kicking their feet.
You know who else they ripped off?

The Fans.

But you don't give a shit about that. How many crowdfunded projects run by TGWTG were a black hole where 90% of the money disappeared and the Walkers (and you) came back with some cardboard sets and board games? There was never any transparency on how they spent their money and they were obviously ripping off loads of people.

TJ Banana complained about them burying his videos back in 2012 or whenever. These complaints are so old you can find them next to dinosaur bones. As for verbal abuse, I want specific examples. Throwing around words like "complicit" implies seriously bad shit happened. This sounds like a typical 9-5 at a badly-run business. No shit you guys got ripped off. You ALSO were overpaid. I know it's hard to imagine both could be true, but they are. You were in a bubble industry at a time when you had no competition. You got a bunch of attention and money as a result of signing onto TGWTG. You ALSO were screwed out of some of that money by Doge and Motherfucker Mike. :lol:

But either way, karma's a bitch and y'all are getting exactly what you deserve now: to be completely forgotten.

I also find it FUCKING HILARIOUS you guys are FINALLY on board with DHI 1.0's argument that the Doges are terrible film makers. No fucking shit? Y'all finally believe us now, do ya? Or are you just butthurt? :lol: This is why you never trust lolcows even when they seem to be on your side. You can't trust that they're being sincere.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:18 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:40 am
What a cunt, Lupa is very heavily implying she was sexually fucking assaulted when she tagged herself in that #meagain shit months ago and is now bringing this shit up. But Marzgurl knows they have been caught in a lie and she is backpedalling hard.
TJ Banana complained about them burying his videos back in 2012 or whenever.
I think even Larry talked about how there were limited slots per day and many people got fucked by their videos being buried. He bitched up about how Blistered Thumbs with the Video Games Awesome cunts hogging the main page. They are just talking about mostly old shit we already knew and are implying there is deeper shit like sexual assault and rape without going into details. And that is extremely fucking deliberate too, especially that cunt Lupa.

The only bit of dirt these rats are revealing so far is what happened with Mike Ellis being suddenly fired, and in that case where is sounds like he actually did try to be a creepy pervert TGWTG ACTUALLY TRIED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. To the point where Rob Walker unsheathed his $10,000 katana to protect her, most weebs only do that for their waifus so that is fucking commitment :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:51 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:53 am
My guess is they realize that just WRITING IN ALL CAPS makes them look like immature children, but they aren't self-aware to realize that typing the same sentence over and over again Shining-style makes them look like nutjobs. I mean, just imagine them talking like that in a vlog or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette