Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29571
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:24 pm

I have the theory that the Lupa needs Brad's seed or being feared to regain it's terrifying powers. It's a laughing stock now and was denied the latter, thus the never-ending downward spiral into madness and impotent rage.
It's shell is also falling apart more and more.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 1650
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:08 pm

Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:39 pm


I pointed out in the past how puzzling that landwhale fucktard was in deciding, after being called "the rapist" by Luba to the point of resorting to lawyers to make it stop, having all the blame for what JewRapio did pinned on him by BrownBag, Hagan and Lupus (maybe MarzCunt was also involved? I don't remember) , having his "fellow reviewers" calling him a troll over GaymurGayte and whatnot, that Lupa and Holly of all people were "his friends" and that "it was all Doge's fault".
Crab bucket socialism. Drag down the person highest up in escaping the bucket. Doge was on the top of the crab pile, so everyone wanted to drag them down. They wanted equality: Everyone equally as miserable.

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:18 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:08 pm
Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:39 pm


I pointed out in the past how puzzling that landwhale fucktard was in deciding, after being called "the rapist" by Luba to the point of resorting to lawyers to make it stop, having all the blame for what JewRapio did pinned on him by BrownBag, Hagan and Lupus (maybe MarzCunt was also involved? I don't remember) , having his "fellow reviewers" calling him a troll over GaymurGayte and whatnot, that Lupa and Holly of all people were "his friends" and that "it was all Doge's fault".
Crab bucket socialism. Drag down the person highest up in escaping the bucket. Doge was on the top of the crab pile, so everyone wanted to drag them down. They wanted equality: Everyone equally as miserable.
Communism fails again. :lol:
Coloring my signature red allows me to shitpost three times faster!

Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 26847
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:45 pm

I'm a bit sad they never tried a "Channel Awesome, but better". Would've probably been fun observing for the couple weeks it'd taken to turn into a dumpster fire.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5836
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:45 pm
I'm a bit sad they never tried a "Channel Awesome, but better". Would've probably been fun observing for the couple weeks it'd taken to turn into a dumpster fire.
They did I thought. Wasn't it called The Unawesomes? I don't know if it lasted the couple weeks you mentioned though.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:19 pm

And Chez Apocalypse. What a shit name.

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:25 pm

The fuck did that name even mean?
Coloring my signature red allows me to shitpost three times faster!

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29571
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:25 pm
The fuck did that name even mean?
You could look up what chez translates to but the answer as to what the name means is "fucking nothing".
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 26847
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:15 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:49 pm
They did I thought. Wasn't it called The Unawesomes? I don't know if it lasted the couple weeks you mentioned though.
I think you mean Unawesome, the rebranded former CA official twitter, now solely used for the occasional retweet.

They've never tried anything along the lines of Channel Awesome, Chez Apocalypse, or the joke that is NormalBoots.
A bit strange, really, considering how some of them love reminiscing about all the friendship and camaraderie they shared when the Walkers didn't chain them up in their basement. It is almost like this shit is either too much work for them... or the Walkers weren't the (only) problem... :thinking:

(I personally blame Linkara and his autistic adherence to his SET SCHEDULE. I just know that if the guy was more flexible, he'd totally do a Ca 2.0 were everyone would be forced to adhere to a shared "cinematic" universe under his supervision.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4473
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:44 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:25 pm
The fuck did that name even mean?
chez /SHā/

preposition

at the home of (used in imitation of French, often humorously).
"I spent one summer chez Grandma"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests