Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:55 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:53 pm
Lupa's blocked me on Twitter. I have literally never spoken to her. Not one word. She has never replied to a word I said.
She's running a block chain, like all the other idiots who can't put up with a different opinion.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:40 pm
Worst thing Doge ever did was give them a platform. Although he probably regrets it
That's what makes this whole thing so simultaneously hilarious and infuriating. The guy had a dozen low-talent motherfuckers clinging to his coattails for years, already in a huff that they weren't as big as he was just by default. So now that they've completely flamed out, they never got the Hollywood Talent Scout phone calls they were counting on, and worst of all, Doge is still making bank, having accepted his lot, out come yesteryears' hangers-on, essentially screeching that his coattails weren't enough of a free ride, and how dare he.

If anyone has the right to be bitter about how this decade-long story played out, it's the guy who came out of it the least bitter. That's the kicker right there.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:51 pm
And then you have ERod Pushcart Gonzales, the faggot who got mad because magical hammer origin story...

If he wasn't such a beta and whinny faggot, maybe she could be sticking his little Mexican sausage on Looba, and both of them could be relatively happier. If he was OK with an open relationship, of course, because Looba really needs that RLM dick in her life as well.
Shit, eRod is so fucking ugly. His teeth look like those of an orangutan and he has cheeks like a squirrel.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:40 pm
Worst thing Doge ever did was give them a platform. Although he probably regrets it
I think it was unintentionally the worst thing the Walkers did to her. It gave her the delusion that she could make it own their own. She was given scraps but thought she would get to sit at the the table one day. If her and others were never featured on TGWTG they would've quit by now and found something else to do in life.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:17 pm

The bitch really wanted that dick covered in aids, funny that editing brad out of his videos has zero effect because no one even watched the original version.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 pm
If anyone has the right to be bitter about how this decade-long story played out, it's the guy who came out of it the least bitter. That's the kicker right there.
True. Doge is all smiles and happiness and it's driving Lupa mad. That and being the least important out of the three witches.
She can't even network her way up. AIDSmoby won't get her anywhere and others she collaborated with, like GoodBadFlicks, have long since gone to greener pastures and likely don't even remember she exists.
Bobito wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:17 pm
The bitch really wanted that dick covered in aids
I think she would've even be fine with being friendzoned forever, living her life as a cuckqueen. But she can't even have that. Her CTC plan backfired so majestically you could think there was some higher power she pissed off. As if the universe said "Fuck this bitch in particular!". :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:18 pm

Bobito wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:17 pm
editing brad out of his videos
That doesn't look at all like a stereotypical scorned ex-girlfriend cutting her ex-boyfriend's face from all of their pictures together with a pair of scissors.

Also, REMINDER that Doge had the real Slipknot frontman in a video, while she had a fake Moby with double the AIDS

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:09 pm

Could you imagine someone new to LUPA who then started to follow her on Twitter? They would either think she was a gang rape victim or a raving lunatic.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:19 pm

She's too ugly to rape. Guess the public has the answer.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:36 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:18 pm
Also, REMINDER that Doge had the real Slipknot frontman in a video, while she had a fake Moby with double the AIDS
Heh. Had to check that out.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.