Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Heidi is a cuck

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:43 am
She's got a hard time remembering he exists today. I'm sure she won't even know what you're talking about if you ask her in ten years.
She probably rarely even remembers him now. When she does is when you'll get the videos where one guest stars in the other videos.

But I feel it's the same for him too. But it's like most say on here any. They are just covers for each other's true sexualities

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:47 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:00 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:46 pm
It's another day of a wall of tweets about Doge. I'm not going to post all that again, but you go over there and find your favorite.
Here's mine: Yeah, you really showed em good, Allison.
Just reading through that chain shows how fucking retarded they are. This is what started it:
What they got out of that is "are you saying women are worthless when they are 40" (because they are constantly thinking about no one wanting to fuck them) and not the actual point that she will still be bitter in her 40s about something that happened when she was in her mid 20s.
It's almost like they're deeply insecure about aging and are projecting that onto other people's tweets. :lol:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:40 am

She's tired of talking about it DAMMIT!

REPOST DOC!
Yeah, so? We already read it, you dumb bitch

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:48 am

First woman to stay 28 for over a decade.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:54 pm

Reminder that Doge has not mentioned her ONCE in the last five years.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:47 pm

"Why can't people move on from this CTC thing? BTW here's a link to the CTC document."

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:48 am
First woman to stay 28 for over a decade.
I don't think she could even make that claim.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:37 pm

Aside from her geriatric face, a farce of a relationship, and a dying career, it seems like things are going pretty well for her. She clearly isn’t bitter or resentful towards certain people at all.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 pm

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:47 pm
"Why can't people move on from this CTC thing? BTW here's a link to the CTC document."
Pregler.jpeg. Also "Doge fundamentally does not understand storytelling." I suppose you think you and your fake boyfriend do, bitch? Would Doge's skits and movies be better if he said "Uh oh spaghetti-o's" and "What are yOu doing here?!" in a voice like he was getting surprise buttsex from a donkey?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:50 pm

>For someone who critiques things for a living he sure had a thin skin when it came to everyone he ever worked with.

The projecting is very strong with this one.
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:47 am
It's almost like they're deeply insecure about aging and are projecting that onto other people's tweets. :lol:
I think the evil twitter troll hater fell victim to the classic blunder of making your criticism open for out-of-contexting.
You see, if you want to write any sort of legit complaint to an IN, your wording needs to be airtight, as if you were making a contract with the Devil himself. 'Cause if the IN find any asinine shit to take out of context and ridicule, they will do so with glee, and proudly proclaim that they have invalidated your entire argument.

Then again, a perfect complaint will just be ignored.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette