Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pepsi Man

Re: Allison Grumbler's Applebee's Hunger: The Lupa Thread

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:53 am

I'm not proud because it's from YouTube; but I'm proud to have done it without making bullshit and I'm honored over 100,000 of you found me worth following.
What does this actually even mean? Is this another, "I hate the people who enable me to pay my billth by doing absolutely nothing," quotes?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:08 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:53 am
I'm not proud because it's from YouTube; but I'm proud to have done it with making bullshit content and I'm honored over 100,000 of you fuckwits found me worth spending money for
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:18 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:30 pm
Lindsay is kicking Doge’s ass and Brad’s views have sunk to Lupa levels. Yeah not all the channel changers became famous but the movement is making an impact.
Gonna take the bait.
If Brad and Doge's numbers ever fall it'll be naturally. It'll have had nothing to do with Allison Grumbler at all.
I don't care if you believe this shit or not, because some retard out there actually does.
Lindsay’s Game of Thrones video reached a million views within hours. The new Nostalgia Critic reviews struggle to reach 400k views over weeks.

Brad has lost all his friends while Lupa is making connections with RLM.

I don’t even support the movement but there’s no doubt it’s working.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:24 am

I asked Jordan Peterson's opinion on this.
https://storage.googleapis.com/vox_prod ... d0bc22.mp3

EDIT: Fixed.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:31 am

I would say that it's because Game of Thrones is still hot.
Hell, if you go through the channel if you ignore the Lion King (from one month ago) and the few NC reviews that are under 1M, the last video that has exactly 1M was from seven months, which if you think about it isn't good, but still decent.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:25 am

People love "Game of Thrones" videos. If I was a career Youtuber, I'd milk that cow myself. It just makes good financial sense.

To put this matter into perspective, there's a bar in the US (I honestly don't know where) called the Burlington Bar that hosted "Game of Thrones" viewing parties and posted videos of nothing more than the crowd's reactions to each episode. No analysis. No commentary. Nothing, but a pack of people ooh-ing and aww-ing.

They've posted many dozens such videos of nothing more than that.

And almost all of them have views well into the millions.

A sample (this video has almost 5 million views):

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:39 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:18 am
Lindsay’s Game of Thrones video reached a million views within hours. The new Nostalgia Critic reviews struggle to reach 400k views over weeks.

You all can be the judge:
https://socialblade.com/youtube/compare ... atsawesome

Lindsay does a good job of hitting home runs when talking about the hotter topics of the day, and her views per upload are superior, but CA throttles her on total viewership just through sheer posting volume. I have doubts the little drunken pork pie has the endurance to match the Walkers output but even if she could there is no guarantee she'd be able to maintain consistently high numbers. I've never seen any evidence that CA's viewership was materially damaged by CTC or that CA is financially struggling. They did lose some subs, but those numbers recovered and view have stayed relatively consistent. If CA ever does hit the skids I'd blame their weak content over people boycotting from feelings rape.

With Brad and Lupa, Lupa didn't have any friends to lose in the first place (aside from Brad) so she began with a head start there. Outside of Spoony and the other former CA queers all of Brad's friends left him because they are a bunch of buttfucking white trash not because he didn't properly honor the goddess. We'll see what happens with RLM but Lupa's skillset is in drama and destruction, not being pleasant or a serviceable entertainer. At best she might manage to raze RLM to the ground but it won't grant her any professional success.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:03 am

RedLine wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:39 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:18 am

You all can be the judge:
https://socialblade.com/youtube/compare ... atsawesome

Lindsay does a good job of hitting home runs when talking about the hotter topics of the day, and her views per upload are superior, but CA throttles her on total viewership just through sheer posting volume.
>CA's 546,511 daily views vs NChicks 146,720 daily views

Guestposter quit the shilling, "I don’t even support the movement" my ass.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:21 am

Only thing Lindsey is growing is her gunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:34 am

Lindsay had fuck to do with the REEEEing anyway. Bringing her up is just straw-grasping by the shills because none of the actual CTC faggots have any success to show for it.
Is Spoony dead yet?