Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:16 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:41 am

Trying to replace brad with me HMMMMM?
Lupa is too skinny and her cock isn't big enough for Lewis.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Do tell me how Doge Walker is Satan

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:18 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:38 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:30 am
I agree Allison. Isn't it terrible when people practice massive hyperbole and deliberately misconstrue past events for their own personal gain?
That's why I don't feel sorry for her at all. Brad and the Child Bride are reaching by blaming her, I know they are thinking "if Lupa didn't act like a cunt none of these crazy fans would hate us" and that turns into "Lupa is ordering her army in her discord gayops". Just like Lupa being fired from CA for being a cunt turns into "CA are abusers of women and they ruined my life".

Lupa, what the fuck did you think was going to happen? You fucking KNOW the CA fans are fucking crazy, encouraging the censorship on TGWTG and the TSE forums only left the rabid autists left to run rampant. And what did you tell them during CTC? That CA is abusive towards it's female staff, let a child grooming rapist run wild for a year before firing them and that they fired you for merely standing up for yourself and having a vagina. You portrayed CA as pure fucking evil, and when Brad decided to stay with them what are those fans going to think? They'll think Brad chose to be with a bunch of rapists to join them in their dungeon of kidnapped women. They are going to think he is just as pure evil as you portrayed CA, and because we all know TGWTG fans have crippling autism they will take everything you fucking say seriously and not realise you are exaggerating.

Brad is manipulating the situation just as much as you did with CTC, and because he probably agrees 100% to the above paragraph he would feel justified doing it. It's like lighting a bag of shit on fire outside of someone's house and then saying that it's not your fault that it caused their house to burn down.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Meanwhile, Doge dances in the daises in his NC paradise.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:02 am

Rushy wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Right? The only charity Lupa approves of is direct donations to her bank account. Unless it's some "support muh agenda" shit like a tranny or an autist paypig needing money.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:47 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:02 am
Rushy wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Right? The only charity Lupa approves of is direct donations to her bank account. Unless it's some "support muh agenda" shit like a tranny or an autist paypig needing money.
Oh god, those pop up on her Twitter feed with alarming frequency. Her virtue signaling is both obvioius and pathetic.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:19 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:15 pm
It's a lame accusation from Brad and Laura. At worst it sounds like a cop did a quiet welfare check at a very bad time.
However, it still wouldn't have occurred at all if Lupa wasn't a crazy person. Plus, Lupa is the queen of lame, overblown accusations so she can enjoy the blowback.
Both sides could have just dropped it and gone their separate ways, but I doubt Lupa can let go of anything.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:18 pm

She can't even let go of Phealous :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Isn't Phelous keeping her as a pet to throw people off from the fact that he's probably banging his own sister instead? :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:32 pm

They're probably both keeping each other around to deflect questions from parents and other curious people about why neither has a boyfriend/girlfriend
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.