Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:43 am

Of course Allison’s fans are a bunch of homely ass fishwifes.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:54 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:43 am
fishwifes.
I RESENT THAT!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:54 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:43 am
fishwifes.
I RESENT THAT!
You’re a fish? 😂 I guess your name is literal.

Not gonna lie, there’s a certain type of dumpy chick that does it for me. It’s perverse but I can’t deny it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:12 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:11 pm
In short, the "abuse" Jillian suffered on To Boldly Flee...

>they ignored Jillian's advice
STOP! LISTEN! A WOMAN SPEAKS. WE MUST HEED HER WORDS!

>they sent Jillian back to the hotel when she got tired and didn't use the light saber fight she choreographed
NO WE CANT CUT THIS SCENE FOR REASONS! A WOMAN WORKED HARD FOR IT! KEEP THE SCENE. ACCOLADES AND AWARDS!. SHE IS WOMAN!
*slowly sits down*
Wow... this... man, I'm literally shaking right now...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:42 am

pibbs wrote:

>they sent Jillian back to the hotel when she got tired and didn't use the light saber fight she choreographed
NO WE CANT CUT THIS SCENE FOR REASONS! A WOMAN WORKED HARD FOR IT! KEEP THE SCENE. ACCOLADES AND AWARDS!. SHE IS WOMAN!
It sounds like the only reason for Jillian to be there was the couple of seconds where the Snob wakes up and she's supposed to be a honey pot Rob's using to bring him to their side. Otherwise, she probably could have stayed home and would have contributed about the same thing according to these guys. Like, why bother hiring someone to keep you on schedule if you're not going to listen to them when they tell you you're taking too much time?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:28 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:42 am
pibbs wrote:

It sounds like the only reason for Jillian to be there was the couple of seconds where the Snob wakes up and she's supposed to be a honey pot Rob's using to bring him to their side. Otherwise, she probably could have stayed home and would have contributed about the same thing according to these guys. Like, why bother hiring someone to keep you on schedule if you're not going to listen to them when they tell you you're taking too much time?
I always figured she was only in that scene because of Brad, I really see this as mistreatment. They sent her back to the hotel because she was tired? Is she a small child or something, she probably made that decision on her own. And To Boldly Fail was bad enough with Phailus’ shittacular effects, didn’t need a lightsaber fight to boot. Not unless it involves Rob and Brad’s cocks.

sigh

Post by sigh » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:47 pm

She is still going on about the changethechannel shit? It's been like half a year wasn't it? What does she wish to accomplish anymore with that?

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:10 pm

sigh wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:47 pm
She is still going on about the changethechannel shit? It's been like half a year wasn't it? What does she wish to accomplish anymore with that?
She's bitter that her CTC whining didn't destroy Walker's career and that in fact he's now stronger than ever since all the loser hanger-ons left the channel. She's also super pissed that Brad acted like a true bro and didn't ditch his Channel Awesome homeboys just cause some shrill bitch threw a tantrum over getting fired like 5 years ago.

And all of this REALLY boils down to her being a loser that can't hack it without Channel Awesome, so she'll continue to throw these useless bitch-fits at Walker even though his views and subscriber numbers are up and he's pretty much ignoring her anyway. It's so sad, shrill old bitch shrieking into her Twitter feed because that's all she has left. Kinda like Spoonyone, only where he gave up his fame and fortune, Pregler never had either.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:34 pm

As much as she complained about muh lack of exposure, it's her connection to CA that draws in what little attention she's getting.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:10 pm
sigh wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:47 pm
She's bitter that her CTC whining didn't destroy Walker's career and that in fact he's now stronger than ever since all the loser hanger-ons left the channel. She's also super pissed that Brad acted like a true bro and didn't ditch his Channel Awesome homeboys just cause some shrill bitch threw a tantrum over getting fired like 5 years ago.

And all of this REALLY boils down to her being a loser that can't hack it without Channel Awesome, so she'll continue to throw these useless bitch-fits at Walker even though his views and subscriber numbers are up and he's pretty much ignoring her anyway. It's so sad, shrill old bitch shrieking into her Twitter feed because that's all she has left. Kinda like Spoonyone, only where he gave up his fame and fortune, Pregler never had either.
She has to keep this drama up, it's the only thing keeping her relevant. Her e-career isn't going anywhere, her fanbase isn't growing at all and her views are constantly dropping. Her only way to keep up with this little popularity she has is to aggressively bring out the fact that she once associated with CA and how she's the exposer of their secret oppressive and rapist ways. She also went more or less insane when Brad broke up with her.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.