Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:07 am

name plz. A body like that deserves serious research.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 am

Nm. She goes by Tallest Silver but I couldn't find anything after 2018. Some dumbshit chad is probably smashing that hard right now.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22399
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:53 am
The extra hillarious thing is that the "model" in the photo apparently deleted her twitter, because she didn't wanted to be associated with Dobby in any way.
I can sympathize with that. I mean, who would want to be associated with him :lol: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by CIANigger » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:30 pm

Typical woman. Can't just simply call her beta orbiters and male feminists a shit and tell them to fuck off.
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:30 pm
Typical woman. Can't just simply call her beta orbiters and male feminists a shit and tell them to fuck off.
That's what I find bizzare - she would rather delete her twitter instead of telling Dobbo to shove a potato up his ass?
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 am
Nm. She goes by Tallest Silver but I couldn't find anything after 2018. Some dumbshit chad is probably smashing that hard right now.
She got older and fat. There is nothing to her: https://www.instagram.com/tallestsilver/?hl=en

// Never mind, looks like it was either a bunch of older photos, or she just had really good angles: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/96/9a ... 0b4dd9.jpg

// What am I even doing... after doing some "research", those nice pictures of her are really 5 years old. Time flies, and now she has a body similar to Scarlett it would seem.
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22399
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:17 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 pm
That's what I find bizzare - she would rather delete her twitter instead of telling Dobbo to shove a potato up his ass?
A fair trade imo if the alternative would be to acknowledge his existence.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:30 pm
Typical woman. Can't just simply call her beta orbiters and male feminists a shit and tell them to fuck off.
That's what I find bizzare - she would rather delete her twitter instead of telling Dobbo to shove a potato up his ass?
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 am
Nm. She goes by Tallest Silver but I couldn't find anything after 2018. Some dumbshit chad is probably smashing that hard right now.
She got older and fat. There is nothing to her: https://www.instagram.com/tallestsilver/?hl=en

// Never mind, looks like it was either a bunch of older photos, or she just had really good angles: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/96/9a ... 0b4dd9.jpg

// What am I even doing... after doing some "research", those nice pictures of her are really 5 years old. Time flies, and now she has a body similar to Scarlett it would seem.
Gross! She looks 175 lbs now, with that terrible dark hair. Wokeness has destroyed everything beautiful.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4103
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:49 am

Friendly reminder: big tits may mean fat girl tits. Always ask for a full body picture in a non-Myspace angle before thirsting for a potential landwhale.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:42 am

Cospay is trash. Just jack to cartoons.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 am
Gross! She looks 175 lbs now, with that terrible dark hair. Wokeness has destroyed everything beautiful.
Well, it's just that weird pear-shape body she got when all the fat goes into her lower body apparently, it just looks bizzare, like a cartoon. She's not ugly, but if anything doesn't help a woman that's a bit overweight (especially if it goes into her lower body), it's certainly corsets and tight body suits.
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:42 am
Cospay is trash. Just jack to cartoons.
Yes. If anything, Dobson and budget Angry Joe have shown us the way.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], mad bum, MyLittlePorny and 25 guests