Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3297
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:21 am

You are all implying he or his fursona would even be allowed to watch in the first place, it be be his subconscious cause him unknowingly to acknowledge that fact
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 1800
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:43 am

That's why it's called a fantasy

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3297
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:01 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:43 am
That's why it's called a fantasy
I'm implying even his brain knows this fantasy is impossible
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9647
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:08 pm

drisko wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:43 am
That's why it's called a fantasy
Imagine being so omega that even in your fantasy you're not getting any. :lol:
Image

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 1800
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by drisko » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:44 am

He knows he could never satisfy a woman so he has to fantasise about his hand.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1500
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 am

The man is so gamma he's tricked himself into believing only lesbians can have a fulfilling relationship. of course he's secretly masturbating in the corner.

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 2573
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 am
The man is so gamma he's tricked himself into believing only lesbians can have a fulfilling relationship. of course he's secretly masturbating in the corner.
It shows how absolutely pathetic he really is by not even being able to fuck a women in your own fantasies. That's beyond low test, that's negative testosterone levels.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Guest

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 am
The man is so gamma he's tricked himself into believing only lesbians can have a fulfilling relationship. of course he's secretly masturbating in the corner.
It shows how absolutely pathetic he really is by not even being able to fuck a women in your own fantasies. That's beyond low test, that's negative testosterone levels.
It's shocking that Dobson is a fan of Moviebob.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1500
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 am
The man is so gamma he's tricked himself into believing only lesbians can have a fulfilling relationship. of course he's secretly masturbating in the corner.
It shows how absolutely pathetic he really is by not even being able to fuck a women in your own fantasies. That's beyond low test, that's negative testosterone levels.
I know, right?! Beyond pathetic.

wildmage
Posts: 667
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:22 am

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by wildmage » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:56 pm

Everytime I think of dobson, I remember this great post from the 10 year old defunct blog, "why women hate men":

http://whywomenhatemen.blogspot.com.es/ ... hdown.html

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Some Sick Fuck and 8 guests