Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Cosplayers are just a pale imitation of the real 2D deal.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:58 pm

Sure she’s got some chub on her, but I’d let her thigh wrestle my face in that power girl get up. That pic where she’s laying back in the chair legs spread is very much a “come hither and eat this pussy” pose.

Also I don’t know much about this Dobson cunt aside from his scamming technique on the first page and then this delusional bullshit, but any guy who has power fantasies where he beats up imaginary harassers as his fedora wearing care bear fursona needs the shit kicked out of him.

I’m pretty laid back, but it’s just certain people who’s asses I wanna kick, Dobby being one of them.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:02 pm

>eating pussy
Sick.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:02 pm
>eating pussy
Sick.
It’s a man’s job. :D

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:08 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:58 pm
Sure she’s got some chub on her, but I’d let her thigh wrestle my face in that power girl get up. That pic where she’s laying back in the chair legs spread is very much a “come hither and eat this pussy” pose.

Also I don’t know much about this Dobson cunt aside from his scamming technique on the first page and then this delusional bullshit, but any guy who has power fantasies where he beats up imaginary harassers as his fedora wearing care bear fursona needs the shit kicked out of him.

I’m pretty laid back, but it’s just certain people who’s asses I wanna kick, Dobby being one of them.
It's hard to not learn about Dobson and not want to beat him. In real life too.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:13 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:08 pm
Old Black Man wrote:

It's hard to not learn about Dobson and not want to beat him. In real life too.
Right? Like anyone that delusional needs a reality check in the form of their face being smashed into the nearest hard surface. I know the consequences of fighting, but god would I love to provoke him into taking a swing.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:16 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Don't worry, you've pretty much already figured him out.
He also has that running gag where he tries to score ally points by getting super offended about something, not actually understanding what he's actually offended about, and then having to get reigned in by his senpais.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Dobson is a less interesting and more pathetic MovieBlob. Sounds like it's impossible but if you look further into Dobson you will quickly find out that you really don't want to look further into him because it's just so not worth it.
He's also got an inflation fetish and faps to balloons. There, all you never cared to know about him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:21 pm

Dobson has drawn Moviebob fanart and parrots his opinions so yeah. Imagine how pathetic Bob is sucking up to bluechecks and breadtube cucks and being the kind of person who would suck up to that. That's Dobson.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:42 am
Cospay is trash. Just jack to cartoons.
exhentai.org has been down for some time.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.