Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:43 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:12 pm
The standard of living in Germany isn't that great though, I wonder why they bother.
Isn't great compared to what?
If you are on welfare that is, like the migrants are. I doubt more than a handful actually want to learn German, work here and settle down. Ever since they introduced Hartz 4 people have been complaining left and right :lol:

That meal with mashed potatoes, sourcrout and sausage alone costs 4 bucks, they claim the entire fucking table is 4,25€
Nice to see propaganda TV existed 8 years ago aswell :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Hartz 4 is a bit shady, what with it being as low as possible to save cash (and if you have any doubt about whether or not someone can live just fine with Hartz 4, we have a bunch of fat, well-off politicians that can assure you of that), or Hartz 4 families not benefitting from financial bonuses (even if they were supposed to help poorer families in the first place).

Though I guess you can just produce more offsprings and have our welfare system take care of them. Win-win!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Yeah, right. I'm sure some north African or middle Eastern shithole is just as comfy as farting around not having to do anything at all in Germany.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:02 pm

These poor, qualified workers want to work, you monster.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:02 pm
These poor, qualified workers want to work, you monster.
I love that argument when shitlibs use it, because it's so wrong. "Qualified workers", my ass. My great-grandfather was a German immigrant, but if I wanted to go libe in Germany based solely on that, I'd be denied entry - despite being college-educated and have worked for the last 15 years in software development. But Mohammed the goat-fucking shepherd from Assholestan, Syria is granted free passage despite offering zero qualification besides "wanna rape German women" and having ZERO desire to integrate himself into European culture. Yeah, I don't speak Nazispeak, but guess what, neither does Mohammed, and I'm sure I could learn how to do a proper Hitler impression in far less time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:02 pm

You know how to read, unlike Goatpusher Ismael, who knows squiggly line shit at the very best and likely not even that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:02 pm
You know how to read, unlike Goatpusher Ismael, who knows squiggly line shit at the very best and likely not even that.
The 40 plus generations of inbreeding reduced their letters to squiggly lines.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:05 pm

Everybody just pretends to know what Arabic writing says. It's like when I read back my own poor handwriting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:56 pm

It took Napoleon to fuck their shit and force them to adopt the printing press 300 years late. Three fucking hundred shitting years late!
Hadn't Europe helped them out, bushmen would be further advanced than them by now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:03 am

I don't know who this Dobson guy is, but I just saw someone rewteet him claiming that people don't like The Last Jedi because it was lecturing them instead of telling a good story (and that's your fault somehow). George Lucas also compared selling Star Wars to Disney to selling his kids to "White Slavers"