Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:40 am

I think Dobson might've had some sort of career if he kept his mouth shut and just did commissioned art/comics. Sure, he never really got better as an artist, but that's true to most webcomic stuff.

But alas, the sperg was to strong. He will not be missed.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:01 am
Fuck that, I completely disagree. They talk way too much all the time, there hasn't been a page without them babbling about nonsense for years. The guy that makes it could cut the dialogue to half without any issues and nothing would be lost. My issue isn't just that there is too much text for the comics format, but that they often don't have much to say to begin with.

Compare how OOTS started to where it is now. I'm not saying that it's pure trash, but the guy is clearly no longer self aware of what made his comics interesting and entertaining to begin with. Frankly, I don't know any comics creator who wouldn't drive their creation into either shit or mediocrity over time.
I seem to recall the comic having more and more pages that were just people talking to each other without really doing much, which isn't particularly exciting when dealing with stick figures.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:10 am

I'm disappointed folks. When I saw new activity on the Dobson thread I thought he'd finally found the balls to kill himself. Instead I find he's simply been banned from Twitter.

Very disappointing
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Dobson never disappoints to disappoints, for he is a Budget MovieBlod and a Budget Spoony.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:10 am
I'm disappointed folks. When I saw new activity on the Dobson thread I thought he'd finally found the balls to kill himself. Instead I find he's simply been banned from Twitter.

Very disappointing
I hope this happens before he decides to rape some kid.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:46 am
Andrew Dobson is a disgusting, hate filled person. There is nothing redeemable about him. He will die as he as lived, alone and hated.
And, hopefully, with an industrial air pump shoved up in his ass.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:04 pm
He more or less rendered himself impotent with his weird "Only women can know true love with each other." He beta'd himself into believing he has no right to love.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Dobson couldn't rape a jar of Vaseline, let alone a person
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:28 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:36 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:04 pm
He more or less rendered himself impotent with his weird "Only women can know true love with each other." He beta'd himself into believing he has no right to love.
That's the only actually hilarious thing about him aside from the inflation stuff. He goes so far into the man hating teritory that he goes right past "beta ally" to "creepy guy".
He seems to believe if he just spergs hard enough he can join the cool kid club. Instead he just comes off as disturbed and hysteric.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:29 pm

A perfect opportunity to celebrate Dobson's patheticness by browsing this guy's library, he has plenty of fun pieces like that: https://curtsibling.deviantart.com/art/ ... -481721364

Unlike Spoony, I'm sure Dobson will reemerge elsewhere. Even if nobody pays attention to him, he needs to keep shouting and preaching his nonsense.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:30 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:36 pm
He beta'd himself into believing he has no right to love.
It's not like he's wrong.