Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 am

Carefully, buddy. You're starting to sound like LInkara who went on a "Literally vs figuratively" explaining spree at least once.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:20 pm

In fairness to Kugelfisch, hearing people misuse "literally" is one of the most annoying things in the world. Words have meaning and fucking up your vocabulary can result in people misunderstanding you, thinking you're a presumptuous idiot, or both.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:13 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:20 pm
In fairness to Kugelfisch, hearing people misuse "literally" is one of the most annoying things in the world. Words have meaning and fucking up your vocabulary can result in people misunderstanding you, thinking you're a presumptuous idiot, or both.
You can thank the eternal anglos at Oxford that included "used for emphasis while not being literally true" in the definition of literally for the validation of that horrendous trend.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:51 am

Lots of cows have the ability to never accept blame for their actions, but Dobson is the worst at reframing events to justify his actions. Blob at least you have to read between the lines but Dobson barely conceals his shitty behavior.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:58 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:13 am
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:20 pm
You can thank the eternal anglos at Oxford that included "used for emphasis while not being literally true" in the definition of literally for the validation of that horrendous trend.
The internet made the english language into a joke.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:15 am

Oengae wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:51 am
Lots of cows have the ability to never accept blame for their actions, but Dobson is the worst at reframing events to justify his actions. Blob at least you have to read between the lines but Dobson barely conceals his shitty behavior.
He thinks he's so much smarter than he really is. "I'll show that airport job! I'm gonna tell everyone ho follows me on Deviantart about what happened. Then they'll be sorry!" Not realising he's just showing how much of a lazy shit he is. Who would even admit to sleeping on the job even if it was "just for a few seconds"?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:36 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:23 pm
That's NOT the real Mrs. Dr. Seuss. The real one is dead. This one is just a whore he ran off with later in life.
Debatable
Well she's dead as of Wednesday, so it doesn't matter.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... 97-1171349
Horrid bitch. May she rot in hell.
お前はもう死んでいる。

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:14 am

Dobson's newest bitch fit: Smash Bros doesn't let me pay to unlock Peach and that means it sucks.

Actually, it's a week or two old at this point, but I still find it funny.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:26 am

You’re saying twitter banned a shitlib for their violent rhetoric? Well I’ll be damned, I guess a unicorn does shit rainbows every three moons.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:35 am

If you want a little more time, get the fuck off Twitter! Fat fuck.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.