Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:07 am

name plz. A body like that deserves serious research.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 am

Nm. She goes by Tallest Silver but I couldn't find anything after 2018. Some dumbshit chad is probably smashing that hard right now.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:53 am
The extra hillarious thing is that the "model" in the photo apparently deleted her twitter, because she didn't wanted to be associated with Dobby in any way.
I can sympathize with that. I mean, who would want to be associated with him :lol: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:30 pm

Typical woman. Can't just simply call her beta orbiters and male feminists a shit and tell them to fuck off.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:30 pm
Typical woman. Can't just simply call her beta orbiters and male feminists a shit and tell them to fuck off.
That's what I find bizzare - she would rather delete her twitter instead of telling Dobbo to shove a potato up his ass?
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 am
Nm. She goes by Tallest Silver but I couldn't find anything after 2018. Some dumbshit chad is probably smashing that hard right now.
She got older and fat. There is nothing to her: https://www.instagram.com/tallestsilver/?hl=en

// Never mind, looks like it was either a bunch of older photos, or she just had really good angles: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/96/9a ... 0b4dd9.jpg

// What am I even doing... after doing some "research", those nice pictures of her are really 5 years old. Time flies, and now she has a body similar to Scarlett it would seem.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:17 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 pm
That's what I find bizzare - she would rather delete her twitter instead of telling Dobbo to shove a potato up his ass?
A fair trade imo if the alternative would be to acknowledge his existence.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:30 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 am
She got older and fat. There is nothing to her: https://www.instagram.com/tallestsilver/?hl=en

// Never mind, looks like it was either a bunch of older photos, or she just had really good angles: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/96/9a ... 0b4dd9.jpg

// What am I even doing... after doing some "research", those nice pictures of her are really 5 years old. Time flies, and now she has a body similar to Scarlett it would seem.
Gross! She looks 175 lbs now, with that terrible dark hair. Wokeness has destroyed everything beautiful.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:49 am

Friendly reminder: big tits may mean fat girl tits. Always ask for a full body picture in a non-Myspace angle before thirsting for a potential landwhale.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:42 am

Cospay is trash. Just jack to cartoons.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 am
Gross! She looks 175 lbs now, with that terrible dark hair. Wokeness has destroyed everything beautiful.
Well, it's just that weird pear-shape body she got when all the fat goes into her lower body apparently, it just looks bizzare, like a cartoon. She's not ugly, but if anything doesn't help a woman that's a bit overweight (especially if it goes into her lower body), it's certainly corsets and tight body suits.
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:42 am
Cospay is trash. Just jack to cartoons.
Yes. If anything, Dobson and budget Angry Joe have shown us the way.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.