Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pepsi Man

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:49 am
Anybody who mentions kid Anakin in [Current Year]+3, needs to go fuck themselves. Where were all these white knights at during the 2000s???
Bullying him, of course.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:37 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:11 am
I definitely remember people boycotting Star Wars due to a black man being cast and nothing else.
I fucking hate it when they go "This guy in this comment section said something racist about [insert SJW movie here]. This automatically invalidates all of your criticism.".
That happens literally every single time a large number of people dislike any big corporate piece of entertainment in current year. Every single person who blames dislike of a piece of entertainment on muh racism/sexism/homophobia should be hit in the genitals with a sledgehammer every time they open their stupid mouths.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:46 pm

It's so they can cover their asses when they inevitably fuck up. Roll Left and Die.

Also, Dob projecting here. Kylo isn't interesting in the slightest except to him because he matches his description of Kylo except for the cosplayer bit.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Oengae wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:46 pm
It's so they can cover their asses when they inevitably fuck up. Roll Left and Die.

Also, Dob projecting here. Kylo isn't interesting in the slightest except to him because he matches his description of Kylo except for the cosplayer bit.
He does wear a fedora and draw himself as a blue carebear...

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Dobson's website. First comic: lesbians. How predictable, Dobby. We get it, you come to lesbians.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Of course for his yuri fanboy shipping shit he puts a modicum of effort in coloring it rather than his facebook/twitter propaganda. Because it's okay if you crank out lazy (even for his standards) bullshit as long as it's #woke.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:23 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:37 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:11 am
I definitely remember people boycotting Star Wars due to a black man being cast and nothing else.
I fucking hate it when they go "This guy in this comment section said something racist about [insert SJW movie here]. This automatically invalidates all of your criticism.".
That happens literally every single time a large number of people dislike any big corporate piece of entertainment in current year.
They used to be called "trolls", but trolling became cool with Le Trollface and no Le Rare Pepe's so they needed a new way to deflect criticism. Internet Nobodies did this shit first and now corporate media are following suit, this is why this SJW shit is so attractive to millenial kidadults.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:45 am

Also take note of the following:
  • The story about Kelly Marie Tran (Rose Tico) deleting her Instagram account due to "harassment" has never been confirmed as far as I know. All the news stories were using some random Twitter account called SWTweets as their source. All that is known is that her Instagram is account was (possibly temporarily) deactivated.
  • Daisy Ridley's "harassment" that led her to shut down her Instagram was in reaction to a post she made about gun control and had nothing to do with Star Wars.
  • Being called a modern-day Stepin Fetchit by SJWs is probably what caused Ahmed Best to want to kill himself, rather than Star Wars fans thinking the Jar Jar character was too silly. I'm sure the accusations of racism also contributed to George Lucas finding it "not fun" to make Star Wars movies anymore.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:40 am

George Lucas doesn't even like directing. That's why he was so miserable on the first Star Wars shoot and why he got other people to direct Empire and Return. David Lynch even said to him, when asked to direct Return, 'maybe you should direct it yourself' and Lucas pretty much told him he doesn't like directing. Lucas' talent is actually mostly in producing.

Fan backlash is probably a very small part of why Lucas sold Lucasfilm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:13 am

Yeah, Tom Preston is a completely mature adult who has never engaged in such petty fanaticism.
Oh...