Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by drisko » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:53 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:20 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:03 pm
At least they're the closest thing to a girl that will ever come within eyesight of the bed.
He had a Jewish girlfriend once, incredibly. I doubt he ever sealed the deal
Here's the thing, I wouldn't really classify him as an incel, mostly because of the "involuntary" part. Looking at his past comments, and that his gf admitted they used to sleep in separate rooms (I could be misremembering) he seems to have this childish view on sex as always gross and icky. His roommate once banged a chick while he was in the room and he freaked the fuck out. His hatred of attractive women and his creepy obsession with minors is because he views the latter to be more appealing because they'll just hold hands and maybe kiss but nothing more in his eyes. He probably believes in the myth women hate sex and that's why he loves lesbians, because he thinks they're automatically celibate unless someone pays them to bang in front of a camera.

In their five or so year relationship, I wouldn't be surprised if they only ever fucked once or twice a year because they probably figured it's what they should do, or the girlfriend wanted to pretend they were at least somewhat normal, and then went months or years without touching each other. Unless she had a bad experience and liked having a guy who never wanted to nail her, no woman goes through a relationship that long without initiating sex.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Did their relationship really last five years? I heard they broke up because he didn't want to spend Christmas with her
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Lol, what a Casanova.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Apparently he also had a girlfriend after he finished school. That's two more girlfriends than MovieBob's ever had.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Dob was once slim and had hair. Bob was probably always fat and balding.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:55 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:53 am
Looking at his past comments, and that his gf admitted they used to sleep in separate rooms (I could be misremembering) he seems to have this childish correct view on sex as always gross and icky.
FTFY

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:15 pm
Did their relationship really last five years? I heard they broke up because he didn't want to spend Christmas with her
Pretty sure they were still together after that incident if I'm thinking of the same incident where he got pissy because he had to spend the holidays with a bunch of Jews who invited him into their homes out of the goodness of their hearts so he wouldn't spend Christmas alone. He stopped talking about her around 2008 and he left college in 2003, so I'm just guessing five years.

She must have been real desperate to stick it out that long. Though from what we've seen of her, it's understandable.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:55 pm
drisko wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:53 am
Looking at his past comments, and that his gf admitted they used to sleep in separate rooms (I could be misremembering) he seems to have this childish correct view on sex as always gross and icky.
FTFY
Found the virgin.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:01 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 am
He stopped talking about her around 2008 and he left college in 2003, so I'm just guessing five years.
I don't see being in a relationship with someone for five years and sleeping in separate rooms. I also don't see Dobson's standard male feminist act of putting women on pedestals (even fake women like John Flynt, that's how thirsty he is) to get pussy if he A) had sex and B) found out he didn't like it.

If they were 'together' for five years I'd bet that 75% of that was as housemates and nothing more
drisko wrote:
Found the virgin.
I don't think he tried to hide it
Kugelfisch wrote:

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:03 pm

drisko wrote:
Pretty sure they were still together after that incident if I'm thinking of the same incident where he got pissy because he had to spend the holidays with a bunch of Jews who invited him into their homes out of the goodness of their hearts so he wouldn't spend Christmas alone.
The Chanukkah incident is pretty hilarious in light of this old Dobbo comic:

So he's not a Jew-hater, he's just a contrarian asshole.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:14 pm

He's probably one of those people who just hates celebrations of any kind on principle and will use any excuse to sour everyone's eggnog.

"Why should they get to enjoy themselves?!"