Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:08 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:47 am
Also, he revealed his play style:

>30 hours

Dickhead tried to unlock characters playing World of Light when it would have been way faster with classic mode, cause let's be real no one is going to do the shit this guy did with the running.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm

Yep, and he was too lazy to look online to see how to do it, so he just whined and complained for the pity points. Not realising how dumb it makes him look.

So pretty much everything he bitches about.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:09 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:13 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:15 pm
Does Peach still have that kick where you can pause the game and move the camera for quality panty shots?
Yeah, that's her forward tilt. It's not like there's something to see under that skirt anyway.
What about her penis?
It's Japan only.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 am

>says he only plays peach
>picks sheik, bayo and peach for the boss rush at the end of wol
>all female
>picking sheik who's shit in smash ultimate
>not picking daisy

Especially that last point. Why the fuck would you not pick Daisy as well? She's the echo character with the least difference to the character it's a clone of.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 am
Especially that last point. Why the fuck would you not pick Daisy as well? She's the echo character with the least difference to the character it's a clone of.
But Kugel, she is not canon. Peach is the only true waifu of Mario, that slut is an impostor for the handhelds and is Mario's side bitch. He's a true alpha (unlike YOU) and will only settle for the No 1 girl in each game. :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:13 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:48 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 am
But Kugel, she is not canon. Peach is the only true waifu of Mario, that slut is an impostor for the handhelds and is Mario's side bitch. He's a true alpha (unlike YOU) and will only settle for the No 1 girl in each game. :lol: :lol:
I bet you that he's got an image of Daisy and Peach making out somewhere on his hard drive.

It's just fucking retarded. World of Light has you play some platforming section and a boss rush at the end where you pick three characters. Why wouldn't you pick your main and a clone of it if there is one? If you were playing a Belmont or Samus, why not take both Belmonts or Dark Samus as well?
Shit, Dark Samus's attacks deal electricity damage instead and Richter has aura damage on his down B (holy water) instead of fire so those two are more different from the main characters than Daisy is from Peach, which are completely identical.

Personally, I went in with Dedede, Kirby and Metaknight because I thought it'd be fitting to go with the Dreamland theme. You can pick whatever characters you want, of course, but for a faggot grandstanding about wanting to pay money to unlock Peach you'd think he'd pick Daisy as well.

And nigger, fucking side B to cheese bosses? How about float above them and repeatedly downair them? It's a multihit and doesn't put you into freefall after a hit. The fucker is talking nonsense. I'd love to see one try and cheese Ganon with Peach's side B.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:03 pm

So just how lazy can Andrew Dobson get? Well he's gone back to animating because he found a program that'll do all the work for him.

As you can see, he's just tracing frames from a movie, letting the program do all the work, and then saying he's a genius. Also, I highly doubt he'd ever hire actors...

But this could be how we make the Internet Nobodies parody.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:40 pm

So what exactly did he draw there? I'm honestly not too impressed. It looks like an advanced snapchat filter or something.
A-Ha's video for Take one me kicks the shit out of that any day of the week and honestly shouldn't be too much work for somebody calling himself an ANIMATOR to do.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:20 am

Ah hell yeah it does. That's just lazy. At this point in time I can't even dream to animate something like Take on Me. It looks ugly to say the least. Those other rotoscope movies look slightly better than this.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:26 am

He goes to a great effort to be lazy.
Anything to avoid having talent or skills, I guess.