Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:09 pm
Is Common Filth still in total REEEEEEE mode?
His Nostalgia Wound gay men review channel isn't too active but he uploaded last month. I thought he left the internet.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12552
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:20 pm

They never truly leave. The internet is Hotel California for them.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 8689
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:20 pm
They never truly leave. The internet is Hotel California for them.
That describes king of polesmoking perfectly btw. I logged into youtube a day or two ago and his channel had posted some new ripoff Metokur video. :lol: This was after socking multiple times on KF and then baleeting everything and running away from the internet yet again.

User avatar
Angelfire Memes
Posts: 1180
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Imagine being such a degenerate that you not only GTAB from KF, but you actually annoy them so much you get a Cease and Desist from ever being on the website ever again (that you immediately violate several times).

User avatar
Guest

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:20 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:55 pm
According to her they were never dating, and she's been single for 7 years. Women are the worst liars.
Actually, I like that idea just because I find the idea of Joe hoverhanding for 7 years hilarious. I had no idea she denied their relationship. That kinda undercuts the whole "at least he had a hottie for a while" that Joe had over other nobodies.

User avatar
GitGud
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by GitGud » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:28 am

Seems like Bethesda did a special show for Fallout 76 and invited game journalists and some youtubers to west virginia. "Many as true nerd" was invited so i asked Special Joe when he does his video because he is a "BIG YOUTUBE STAR". 4 minutes later i was blocked and 2 hours later i was banned from twitter because a hatefull comment was reported.

Good times....
Der ganze Kerl ein Depp

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12552
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:57 pm
Imagine being such a degenerate that you not only GTAB from KF, but you actually annoy them so much you get a Cease and Desist from ever being on the website ever again (that you immediately violate several times).
Null is really only helping him by trying to keep him away but he's too fucking autistic to break that habit of making an ass out of himself on the farms.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:13 pm

GitGud wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:28 am
Seems like Bethesda did a special show for Fallout 76 and invited game journalists and some youtubers to west virginia. "Many as true nerd" was invited so i asked Special Joe when he does his video because he is a "BIG YOUTUBE STAR". 4 minutes later i was blocked and 2 hours later i was banned from twitter because a hatefull comment was reported.

Good times....
That's racism.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10734
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Man, they must've really hurt his feelz. Though he'll probably still overhype the shit out of that game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12552
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:43 pm
Man, they must've really hurt his feelz. Though he'll probably still overhype the shit out of that game.
Oh absolutely. Because it's going to be mega garbage. So when it releases, he can go "U dun fuck it up!" with his usual Betrayal sperg rant, as if it wasn't obvious to blow fat dicks right from the start.
The ball is wild!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dannyboytbh and 6 guests