Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Carn

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Carn » Sun May 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Wow I had no idea how much his fanbase has turned on him. I stopped watching Angry Joe years ago when it became clear his content was getting lazier, but after stumbling into his most recent update video on the youtube sidebar (and noticing how fat he is) I was surprised to find a shit ton of downvotes and people in the comments calling him out. He's becoming another Spoony, producing nothing but utter crap (lets plays and vlog style shit) and making excuses why he isn't delivering what people want.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun May 28, 2017 1:38 pm

chillock had all the pedo details on his blog
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 28, 2017 2:03 pm

I think the last I've seen of him was the Shogun 2 Total War one, or maybe a video after that. Definitely way before that delirth guy started showing up.

And his excuses are great, listing all the various shows he's putting out (that his fans don't give a shit about) and of course channeling the old "FREE content!!" meme.

Just like Spoony, he has deluded himself into believing that he no longer has to give a damn because he has become "too big too fail". Let's see how long the illusion will last.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun May 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Joe is very dumb. He knows that the only thing his fans care about are his angry reviews but he delays them because he NEEDS costumes to do his stupid skits. The videos simply cannot be made without him and his gay lover playing dress up. Meanwhile he does worthless vlog style movie reviews which his fans hate and trailer reactions which his fans hate. There are already a ton of bad, unqualified, and worthless movie reviewers on youtube. Joe is a cut below most of them. How many times will this play out with these internet nobodies? They get popular doing one thing but eventually get lazy and take more and more time to put out their "quality" content. Meanwhile they start doing other things that they aren't good at and that people don't like. I hate Brad Jones but he has basically put out the same content weekly for many years. It's garbage but he knows what works and sticks with it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 28, 2017 4:48 pm

They become corrupted as soon as their internet income reaches a certain threshold. See all those Patreon scammers who effectively retire as soon as their Patreon takes off.

And man, I almost forgot about the costumes. Of course they stand and fall with his ability to squeeze into cheap-looking costumes. That's all everyone wants to see.

(Mmh, I wonder if his decision to review a game is determined by whether or not he can find an online shop selling cheap cosplay outfits for it.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Re: Delrith

Yeah, I used to get more than a fucking GAMEFAQS link that linked to an AngryJoeSucks blog. I swear lads! The pedo info is out there somewhere! This guy used to prey on vulnerable, underage furries.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 28, 2017 6:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Yeah, I used to get more than a fucking GAMEFAQS link that linked to an AngryJoeSucks blog. I swear lads! The pedo info is out there somewhere! This guy used to prey on vulnerable, underage furries.
Told you the shit got deleted, you'll need weaponized autism to dig deep and find those videos now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun May 28, 2017 8:44 pm

One wonders when Joes own James Hill will come along to reinforce his shit life choices as God-tier content and start the troll shielding sperg like Emir.

Unless Joe''s Cucknadian Karate master has already revealed himself and DHI just hasn't found him yet? Cause honestly who watches this fat spic?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 28, 2017 9:05 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 6:17 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Told you the shit got deleted, you'll need weaponized autism to dig deep and find those videos now.
The evidence still leaves ripples after its passing:
He is meaning delrith, but del is not a pedo

he is a furry who had roleplay videos on youtube where they'd talk naughty furry rp stuff and the boys he talked with were underage when he was an adult

That doesnt make him a pedophile, just a fucking creepy furry.

People claiming he's a pedophile don't know shit, only trusting the rumours, the furry videos are still out there in youtube, just use google to find them, they're the reason why the "pedo" rumours started.

There is absolutely zero evidence of him ever committing any crimes, being a furry isnt one.
"He's not a pedo, he just roleplays with underage furry boys." Ok then, glad we got that super important distinction cleared up. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue May 30, 2017 11:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkGo_ExNcNQ
holy crap, joe, take sometime off and get on a treadmill