Post by Rushy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:01 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:06 am
>"Doing reviews is too hard, so I got 2 guys to help me, just like with my movie reviews!"

Jesus fuck, this is lazy.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:13 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:06 am
SpoilerShow
Holy shit. People actually watch this garbage? An opening skit worthy of a high school drama club and then 30 minutes of a mid-30s, pie-faced Latino talking to two beard-Os about a video game?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:24 am

His old shit wasn't good but at least it wasn't this.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:27 am

I'd rather watch ACG's reviews. Joe's review was just a bunch of assholes bickering with each other & Joe interrupting like a petulant child every few minutes or so. It was a bunch of fucking nothing.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:26 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:27 am
I'd rather watch ACG's reviews. Joe's review was just a bunch of assholes bickering with each other & Joe interrupting like a petulant child every few minutes or so. It was a bunch of fucking nothing.
I can't stand any of his videos where he's "discussing" anything with his "friends", aka losers who take his abuse. The way he talks to them is just childish, he always has to be the loudest one, always talking, but they are too pathetic themselves to tell him to shut the fuck up for a moment and let others talk.

Bunch of bulbling idiots who have no idea how to have a discussion, lead by narcissistic overweight manchild burrito in human form. They make someone like James Rolfe look like god, his movie discussions (the new series he has) are at least watchable, because everybody kinda gets a chance to speak up.

// So let me get this right - the filthy cuck has made a proper review and decided to scrap it, because it kept getting copyright claimed, so he wouldn't get adbucks? Fuck that greedy loser.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:51 am

It's always about the money. And it's no wonder his "friends" have to tolerate him because he has clearly established himself as the alpha among these betas. Why else would he call "Other Joe" that?
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:19 pm
Rushy wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:08 pm
I'm not even talking about the lazy shit, that's been a given for like half a decade now, I mean an honest to God video game "Angry Review". Not one of those quickies.
You'll have to link me, I guess, because he codes his bullshit now:

"Angry" = any video he puts out, regardless of actual emotion of the reviewer
"Rapid-Fire" = pedorith made it and it sucks shit
"Angry Review" = actual angry joe video like he used to make, only worse because he's become a fat, lazy shill
"trailer" = trash he shat out in two seconds with no editing
"plays" or "let's play" = trash he shat out in two seconds on twitch with no editing

So it's not uncommon to see a title like "Rapid Fire Angry Trailer Review!!!111!!" Just consult the legend and you'll decode it. "Trailer" means shitty react video. Rapid or any indication of a non-Joe reviewer means pedorith. "Angry" means nothing and is just a buzzword for his brand. "Review" also means nothing unless it has "Angry" directly in front of it, which USUALLY denotes a joe video. He titles those pedorith videos "reviews" and they suck ass.

Joe has more special terminology for his shitty fucking videos than DSP, I just realized. :lol:
That's some World of Darkness shit right here.

From the creators of "Vampire: The Masquerade" and "Beast: The Tumblrshit" comes "Angry Joe: The Shilling". How long can you survive in a wild online world where you are doomed to become lazier and lazier?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:26 am
// So let me get this right - the filthy cuck has made a proper review and decided to scrap it, because it kept getting copyright claimed, so he wouldn't get adbucks? Fuck that greedy loser.
So much for adbucks not being worth it. Seven pesos my ass.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:52 pm

I can't imagine giving this little of a fuck about my job. That's what's beyond pathetic - the loser is still living like a king with all the adbucks he can get, but he can never have enough. Spend time working on something that isn't going to make him money? Fuck the audience, give me money!

In a way, Pedro is much worse than all the corporate suits he loves to rage against, I mean make money off with his favourite rant videos. If you made a successful AAA game, no matter how shitty or scummy that game is, it's a success. Those suits also don't have temper tantrums every 5 minutes and focus on making money, where Pedro focuses on filling his belly.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:56 am

Maybe "The Boogie" found another host for one od its larva and that is why Pedro gains weight. The parasite made his lifecycle complete
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli