Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:06 pm

I know we are suppose to automatically believe women as the come forward
Oh, that sad retard doesn't even realize how cucked he is. But, when it comes to low IQ, that's just about what I've expected from Angry Joe fan. Most of his audience are either kids, or idiots.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:57 pm
Oh the degeneracy in the replies...
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:41 pm

Did he write it as "me too" instead of "#meagain" to avoid getting slaughtered by white knights?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:11 pm

Surprised this didn't spread more, you wouldn't think there was a controversy from the engagement on his recent videos.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:39 pm

That should be the response to all baseless accusations. It wasn't even spicy stuff in the first place. Bitch led him on and he got pissy about it. Big deal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:29 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:11 pm
you wouldn't think there was a controversy
Because there wasn't one, and this just happened few days ago.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:09 am

I'm pretty sure she made up the "he took my phone" part and instead checked her phone with her purse or coat at a desk or something. It's one of those "well technically HE didn't take it, but he made me check it dood and that's the same thing!" kind of reaching logic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:09 am
I'm pretty sure she made up the "he took my phone" part and instead checked her phone with her purse or coat at a desk or something. It's one of those "well technically HE didn't take it, but he made me check it dood and that's the same thing!" kind of reaching logic.
I think this is the only way her “I’m being held against my will” accusation makes any sort of sense. The phone probably got left in her coat or purse when he or she gave it to the restaurant’s coat service, whatever you call that. That’s a prime example of her twisting the truth to make it sound like she’s some helpless victim. Also it would explain how Angry Joe “took” her stuff and... put it somewhere she couldn’t get at until he was distracted? Like, what the fuck is that supposed to be?

Bitch is full of shit, she probably could’ve picked her stuff up anytime she wanted she was just being a retarded little cunt. Probably got fed up with Joe being boring but decided he was rapist instead because #meagain, probably thought she could make some money out of it since her YouTube career is DOA at this point.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:09 am
From her story, this also sounds like a common practice I've seen working at these "YeuTub" parties, they ask you to leave your phone at the counter so you don't film the "talent" getting sloshed. She was probably told as much, and when she frantically tried to get her phone while Sauced Salvador was drunk as fuck it was perceived as her trying to get a gotcha clip of him being a drunken mess, but she's probably too autistic to pick up on any of these actual social implications.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:18 am

Well, Joe's cancelled. RIP that guy who got blown out by Dorito Pope.